“No debate - the best burgers in Winnipeg!”
Review of Zax's Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zax's Drive-In
Ranked #1,035 of 1,641 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Cuisines: American
Winnipeg
“No debate - the best burgers in Winnipeg!”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

The Burger Factory is a family tradition. I have been going to this place since I was a teenager. I have never found a better burger place in Manitoba! Go hungry and order the factory special...you will not be disappointed!!!!

• Visited January 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
“Burger Factory is now called "Zax's"”
Reviewed 14 January 2011

It was a very cold Sunday evening in Jan. and we were all craving big juicy burgers. After discussing all the "greasy joints" in Winnipeg, the 4 of us said we would try a new place..Zax's on Portage ave. [across from Wall St.]. We pulled up to a well lit parking lot and entered a bright and cheery black, red and white burger place. We ordered Fat Boys and fries, of course. They were on our table in less than 10 min. They were cooked to perfection with homecut fries. All we did was dive in. It was so nice to eat in a clean, well kept.place on a cold day in Jan.
I loved the painted doors on the washrooms ,that were also very clean.

• Visited January 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like the fried onions...”
Reviewed 25 November 2007

I like the fried onions and your choice of toppings. Go for the Factory Special.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook