Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport
US$110
US$91
US$87
Agoda.com
Travelodge Winnipeg East(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$103
US$123
US$117
Agoda.com
All reviewschop steakhousedenny schopsdenny's restaurantfront desk staffstay nightspark and flyfree shuttlepull out sofanice hotelrooms are cleancar rentalcheck in was quickpolo parkbusiness centerkey cardother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel offers very nice rooms with comfortable amenities. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the bed is incredibly comfortable. Attached to the hotel are a Denny's and a Chop, which is great, especially during the winter! Although I did have some minor issues being able to use the printer at the business center downstairs, I would not discount staying at this hotel again. The staff is friendly and helpful, and tried their best to assist me with the printer problem. The hotel is located conveniently close to the airport, which is great for my business travel needs. Speaking of which, the hotel offers free van transportation to and from the airport which is a definite plus! I look forward to staying at the hotel again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank justinhi
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Hotel is close to the airport, polo park, walmart and tons of other stores. Both the lobby and the room we stayed in had beautiful decor and were extremely clean. Service at the front desk was very friendly and prompt. We had to ask for a booster pack twice to start our car, and both times the workers were very polite and courteous, and made sure we knew how to use the starter and offered us help if needed. There are two restaurants attached; Chop steakhouse and Denny's (which offers room service). Shuttle to and from the airport for those travelling, which is convenient. Very good discount with both the Government rate or a CAA card.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Hotel was very nice, modern decor and the two restaurants attached make it very convenient. Staff was really friendly and helpful and accommodating. It's seemed like the policy's were the problem, my boyfriend needed to be picked up from the airport after dropping off the rental van and I called down from my room to book the pick up but apparently he had to call from the airport....kinda silly when the van was still in the parking lot but he had to find the phones and this meant he missed that van. We had to meet a ride so it was very inconvenient Apparently a radio is 1000 dollars and can't have a phone...I understand you can't check it when your.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My husband, myself and our toddler decided to stay at this hotel because he had a flight the following day. We made a reservation online and checked in at around 5PM. The desk manager was not super friendly, but efficient and got us checked in quickly.

We booked the executive junior suite. I would not recommend this room type to someone that really needs two beds. The room was a standard sized room with a king bed and a pull-out sofa. The pull out sofa was not a very comfortable one, but the bed was nice. If we had our other children with us I would definitely book a larger room with two beds.

The room was clean and the bathroom was surprisingly a nice size. I love the soaps and shampoos they provide at this hotel brand.

On this particular stay, the room and the hotel itself were very cold. We had to set the heat fairly high to keep the room a nice temperature. The lobby was cold and the hallways were cold. I understand that it is Winnipeg (I live in northern Manitoba) but was surprised at how chilly the hotel was, I've never encountered this at other hotels.

I like that there is a little snack bar area located down in the lobby equipped with a microwave, cooler with drinks for sale and various snacks and toiletries. This is handy instead of having to carry around change for vending machines (although there are vending machines as well in the hotel), you can just charge the purchase to your room.

There is a fitness facility provided, with lots of choices for equipment. We really liked that the hotel provided this. There is also an indoor pool.

Attached to this hotel is Chop Steak & Seafood Bar as well as a 24 hour Denny's. We have never tried Chop and it was quite good (although a bit on the pricey side). Denny's was great.

Checkout was quick and convenient. The front desk staff in the morning was super friendly and courteous.

Overall our stay was nice, although a bit chilly. Would upgrade to a different room if staying in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed here as the overnight between two busy days in Winnipeg for work. Great location by the airport, check-in was quick with pleasant staff at the desk, and solid first impression based on lobby and walking in.
Room was nice and big, clean, no issues or concerns. Bathroom also big, clean, up to date fixtures and plenty of towels. Bed was comfy and provided an excellent sleep, no noise whatsoever from surrounding rooms.
Has The Chop & a Dennys attached for dining convenience which means you don't even have to walk outside which is great in a Winnipeg winter!
Overall good stay, would definitely return when in town on business again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business