“Good Comedy, Bad Food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Good Comedy, Bad Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

Eat before you go. This is a good comedy club, but can't be considered a good restaurant. Service was very slow ab=nd food was mediocre.

Visited September 2012

winnipeg
“food needs upgrading but the laughs are good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

We go regularly and love it. Wonderful date night or with a group of friends. Food quality is very poor and lacks any creativity except for naming their dishes after comedians and what not. I consider there regular door prices too expensive but there are lots of ways of

I also hate the seating arrangement. Huge long table where you are sitting beside strangers is awkward and I HATE getting those tables. Rumors needs a makeover, but ultimately I go there to laugh and not enjoy the scenery.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank shiverwinnipeg
Winnipeg Canada
“Excellent food and Great services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

We visited there on a Wednesday night. I have the Turtle Cheesecake which was very good.
My friends had wraps and fries. Which they stated were very good. I rounded out my meal with a Irish Kafe. My bill was $11.50. We got great service form Cathy M.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank inthegarden
“Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I was surprised at the variety and quality of the food items offered. Delicious snack food.

2 Thank g0lfgirl16
“good comedy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

We wanted the steak dinner and we took just a few minutes to long to decide what we wanted to eat. When the waitress came to take our order it was to late to order the steak dinner, but we were told we could order a steak sandwich. All I could say to that was, 'Seriously, is this part of the comedy act!", that was just to funny!. My husband and I ordered the mediocre steak sandwich. Just 5 minutes to late to order the steak, long before the comedy started. We were unaware there was a cut off on certain dinner menu items. Our advice is to order as soon as you sit down, get there early, (we did and it did not help us), hopefully that will help you. So, for a date night, go out before or after the show for a late night romantic dinner. Make sure there are some open first lol, or you may go home hungry. We have several favorite restaurants in the city that we have reviewed, Get out there and find one for your selves. As for the show it was a good time, and a fun night out, the funniest part was the steak dinner verses the steak sandwich! ha!

1 Thank WhiteSands2envy