“Very busy”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #49 of 228 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
New Brunswick, Canada
“Very busy”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We ate here while visiting Fredericton during the Arthur storm. Very busy. But once we were seated everything went along nicely. I forget the girls name that waited on us but she was very friendly and professional. Food was great as usual!!

Visited July 2014

“Waist of time”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

After waiting 15min to place our order, we were told they had no 12oz steaks.!! no bbq beans.!! and no mushrooms.!!
then waited a further 35min for food to arrive
so I was left with an 8oz steak which I asked for well done, it arrived medium cooked and cold plus cold fries.
absolutely offended that on a Wednesday evening they could not provide adequate service.
we left our food and the restaurant....never again

• Visited July 2014
“Great steak!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've been to Montana's a few times for dinner before. I always order the 8 oz sirloin steak, well done. It tastes so good--cooked to perfection! Sometimes the servers ask you to cut your steak open when they serve it to you, and if it isn't the way you asked for it, they offer to give you another one. The Kicked-Up Corn and coleslaw are really good; so is the rice pilaf. The seasonal veggies are delicious. For appetizers, the deep-fried pickles are interesting just to say you tried them, though they're so hot they can burn your mouth! The Apple Pecan Harvest Salad is DELICIOUS-- with goat cheese, apple slices, pecans, craisins, and red pepper topped with a balsamic vinaigrette. I highly recommend adding chicken to it.

I love the atmosphere! It's very casual, perfect for a family weekend treat. I do wish that their menu had more variety, but it is a cookhouse, so it is only to be expected. I will certainly be coming back!

“Great steak!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Gagetown, Canada
“Second chance gets a passing grade”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is only the second time I have eated at Montana's. I was not impressed the first time and avoided it. I gave it another chance on the weekend and enjoyed my food a great deal. My wife and I shared the shrimp appetizer and it was outstanding. She had the burger which she enjoyed and I tried the rib bites which I thought were very good. I am glad I tried Montana's again and will notw start to slip it into the rotation again. I gave it an average rating but it was above average but not very good. It was good.