“Tasty and Filling”
Review of East Side Mario's

East Side Mario's
Ranked #110 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had the 9 layer lasagna with the unlimited salad. My wife had the sausage spaghetti and wedding soup. She thought the sausage was a little spicy for her, but just loved the wedding soup. The meal is served with bread in little bags. We found the food tasty and very filling. I will be coming back.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great service, extras like hot loaves of bread, real butter, good wine, cheerful waiters, excellent food at a very fair price. Salads and pasta extra good.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The only reason we returned to East Side was because there was a planned event and this was the location chosen.

It was nice to see that they remain consistent. It still isn't good food. I thought it was just me but that was the review from my wife and her friend as well. I had the fettuccine alfredo and I'm almost positive one of those frozen dinners you would buy in the grocery store would be just as good. For all I know, it could have been one. Even if it had of been a frozen tv dinner, at least charge me accordingly.

So, unless I see a big sign out front or a friend tells me they got a new chef, it still stands as a restaurant in Fredericton to avoid.

1  Thank tscandrew
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I brought my party members there for lunch!!! awesome service and amazing food, great lunch prices as well!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

As a multi-family girls' afternoon getaway for a nice meal and re-connect, we looked forward to a friendly welcome and easy menu that would appeal to everyone in our group. We got the menu that was great, but the welcome was far less than welcome. Danielle, had her eyebrows raised as we approached the podium, and offered no smile, no welcoming demeanour, or cheerful response to our enthusiasm for the afternoon. Undaunted, we ordered, enjoyed our meal, but were really disappointed with the restaurant manager's reception-- we were a happy group of gals out for a fun afternoon but only met attitude, eye rolling, curt responses to our inquiries about wait-time before seating. We didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary, just friendly fun, and Danielle kind-of dampened our fun-- she only gave us something to talk about on the ride home.......what is her problem?... she was a miserable, GROUCH, that could have ruined our day except the food was good! Would recommend for the food, but be careful, if you want everyone feeling good about their experience; call ahead to see if "the bitter, grouchy manager is working the shift"....srsly Our group will not return, just because of our reception, and experience with unfriendly staff.

5  Thank maritimeloverNB