“Great value, excellent food, great service, cheerful ambiance.”
Review of East Side Mario's

East Side Mario's
Ranked #142 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Veal parmigiana cooked perfectly again, great salad, service was quick and courteous and attentive. Priced right is just another reason that I go back.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We decided to eat at Eastside Marios's while visiting Fredericton since it was one of our favourite places to eat in Dartmouth until it closed recently. I was disappointed that the flat bread pizza had been removed from the menu and replaced with a round version at an increase in price and the amount of food to eat. The option did not allow for a salad to be included a menu unless we ordered a large pizza and unlimited salad which we would not be able to eat. My daughter had her favourite pasta dish which she really enjoyed.

The service was great and the pizza good but this is not a place I plan to frequent in my travels due to the menu changes.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I had the 9 layer lasagna with the unlimited salad. My wife had the sausage spaghetti and wedding soup. She thought the sausage was a little spicy for her, but just loved the wedding soup. The meal is served with bread in little bags. We found the food tasty and very filling. I will be coming back.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great service, extras like hot loaves of bread, real butter, good wine, cheerful waiters, excellent food at a very fair price. Salads and pasta extra good.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

The only reason we returned to East Side was because there was a planned event and this was the location chosen.

It was nice to see that they remain consistent. It still isn't good food. I thought it was just me but that was the review from my wife and her friend as well. I had the fettuccine alfredo and I'm almost positive one of those frozen dinners you would buy in the grocery store would be just as good. For all I know, it could have been one. Even if it had of been a frozen tv dinner, at least charge me accordingly.

So, unless I see a big sign out front or a friend tells me they got a new chef, it still stands as a restaurant in Fredericton to avoid.

1  Thank tscandrew