“One of the best Comfort Inns”

Comfort Inn Fredericton
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Fredericton
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I was in Freddy for a business trip and I always go to Comfort Inn when available.

I think this one is one of the best of the chain I have seen.

Room felt comfortable and I had a good sleep.

I was a little disappointed when I saw the bathtub, which is older-style, but this is only a fancy thought! Bathroom was clean

Internet was fast, one of the best I have seen this week in NB hotels.

The only negative thing is that restaurants are not in a walkable distance, but almost all Comfort Inns are always far from restaurants.

Will defenitely come again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Krista M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

We thank you for your loyalty to all Comfort Inns and appreciate your positive impressions during your stay at The Comfort Inn Fredericton.
We are very happy to know that you had such a comfortable stay with us and that you found our bathrooms up to your standards.
We are pleased to offer wireless high-speed in all of our rooms in addition to offering wired high speed in some of our rooms as well.
There are many choices of restaurants and fast food options within a quick drive of our property. For those who prefer to walk there are some within a 10 minute walk as well.
Thank you again for telling us about your stay and we will be happy to see you again next time!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I am actually a local resident who chooses to stay outside my home a couple of nights a week because of my need for a quieter work environment. Recently the hotel I typically stayed at was booked solid when I needed a last minute reservation, so I called the Comfort Inn looking fo a room. And not only was Nicole able to squeeze me in, her and her staff were VERY accommodating to my specific needs during my stay... the kind of customer service that once you receive it, you never forget it.

So even though at the time that hotel was not my regular one, it is now. I would 100%
recommend staying there. And the beds are incredibly comfortable!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Krista M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re very pleased that you experienced the great customer service that The Comfort Inn Fredericton is known for! Nicole is a superstar when it comes to guest service and we are pleased to have her as well as all of our staff recognized.

We pride ourselves on ensuring that our business guests are not only comfortable but, they have all the tools they need for there time with us to be constructive and profitable.

We offer free high-speed internet, local calls, and parking and, Complimentary Continental Breakfast. Also for your use, a guest computer and printer at no extra charge and Fax and photocopy services are available 24 hours a day.

We are ready to help you with all of your business needs!

We are proud to be your home away from home and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Over the past 15 years or so I have spent many nights at the Comfort Inn both for work trips and for leisure times on the weekends. I have found the motel to be very clean and they also have a very good breakfast prepared each day. The staff are very polite and very friendly. I would and have recommended this Motel to others for short or long stays. Overall I find this motel to be an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Krista M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you for your continued support, it’s good to know that we have been successful for 15 years in meeting all of your needs for business and pleasure.
We can’t thank you enough for your kind words, we appreciate our regular guests and think of many of them as family.
We hope you continue to recommend The Comfort Inn Fredericton to others and that we live up to your expectations for many years to come!

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Standard Comfort Inn confort, no bad surprise. We slept well and the breakfast was really good for the price (included). I recommend it, no problem!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Krista M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at The Comfort Inn Fredericton.

Our staff works very hard to provide our guests with a consistent choice for clean and quality accommodations.

As you mentioned we are very pleased to offer the complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast and consider it a very good value. We can accommodate many different tastes with the vast range of items we offer every day!

We are happy to know you would recommend us to others and we hope to serve you again very soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I visit your motel on Saturday March 17,2012 and found the Room to be sub-standard as for the first time I open the toilet I was shock to fine Human Remains still in the toilet water floating around I flushed it and wiped the seat but called the Night person on duty to inform them. There was no request to transfer us to another room or even deal with the matter. I was shocked on the look of this and in the Morning informed the Lady on the desk has we sign out we are very much turned off with the condition of this room and Motel in general will differently look for more higher quality room along our Travels. Thanks for opening my eyes to your style of cleaning a room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agnes j
Krista M, General Manager at Comfort Inn Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Our standards are very high when it comes to the cleanliness of our rooms and we have spoken directly with the person responsible to reinforce our expectations.
We expect the best in Customer Service from our Guest Service Agents and give them the power and training to deal immediately with any issues that arise at anytime during a guest’s stay. In this incidence we were not as proactive in offering solutions and we have addressed this directly with our Staff as well.
The situation has now been resolved to the guests’ satisfaction and we look forward to welcoming them again.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

I have stayed here on a number of different occassions. First off the plus side is: hotel has an exercise room....which can be unusual for a Comfort Inn. The breakfast in the morning has more to choose from than many Comfort Inns.

On many of my stays I have had one of their better rooms which has been nice.

My biggest con is that I don't understand why hotels are built without elevators for when you are taking your luggage to the room! No elevator! This is a MAJOR DRAWBACK to most Comfort Inns in the Maritimes.

I know you might say to stay on the first floor............but you cannot open a window on the 1st floor for some air......only a slidding glass door.

All in all, good spot to spend a night or two.

Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thanks for your comments and we’re happy to know that you are one of our regular customers at The Comfort Inn Fredericton!

We’re very proud to offer the benefit of having an on-site fitness room.

We feel that our Complimentary Continental Breakfast is one of the best around with all of the extras we offer including yogurt and cheese.

If you ever need help with your luggage please don’t hesitate to ask for help from our staff, they are here 24 hours a day to help in any way you need.

Even though most of our rooms on the 1st level do have the convenience of an outside entrance we do have 2 rooms that have a window. During your next stay please take the opportunity to see if either of these rooms would be a good fit for your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Hello,

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Fredericton (March 3-4). Everything was fine except for the thinness of the walls.

I was awoken by a mother and child in what I thought was the hallway at 8 am. Not good! Just to realize that they were actually in the next room (133). I even heard the bottle of shampoo being opened. NOT KIDDING! They may as well have been in my room. This was my fourth Comfort Inn and this did not happen in the other ones.

Room Tip: Stay on 2nd Floor. Walls very thin, so I would request a corner room.