“Great value.”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Fredericton
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed overnight while touring the area. Unfortunately the weather was really wet so did not see much of the city but the river views from the bar/restaurant were impressive. Hotel convenient for centre. Ate in the wine bar which we were more than happy with. Continental breakfast was adequate. Free private parking. Impressive looking multiple connectivity docks in rooms which we didn't use but were happy with free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Delta_Manager_FRE, Public Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Naughton_11 - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on-line. We're happy to read that although your visit with us was short, you were still able to enjoy our hotel's facilities and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel and to our beautiful city in the future!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at the Delta Fredericton for five days and can't say enough good things about the hotel. Rooms were nicely laid out - the view was breathtaking - and had a lot of great additions (like the Smart Desk). The beds were comfy. The 24 hour fitness facilities and pool were always clean. The lobby was nicely decorated and modern. I ate at Catch once - I would've eaten there more often if I had time, but it was delicious! The housekeepers were great and left notes for me each day - what a nice touch!

I was in town for a conference and I can't say enough of how great the Delta staff were. From last minute requests and in our meetings with management, everyone was so nice and accommodating. Management and staff were also open to learning about our organization and community. One of our best experiences with a hotel.

Like many people pointed out, lots of great walking trails to downtown.

If I found myself in Fredericton again, I would definitely stay at the Delta again!

Room Tip: The north side of the hotel faces the river.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear thek8lyn - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the traveling community on-line. It was a pleasure to read your review of your recent stay with us, and we're delighted that you enjoyed our newly renovated facilities and amenities, as well as our culinary delights in our restaurant. Thank you also for your kind words about our guest service, and we look forward to seeing you again at the Delta Fredericton!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The rooms are really modern and clean and besides that everything is awesome. 2 dinning options, a grand piano any one can play in the lobby and the pool is open 24/7. Walking trials lead right down town as well. Overall wonderful experience

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Catherine L - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on-line. We're so glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated facilities, as well as our culinary options and convenient location. We look forward to seeing you again at the Delta Fredericton!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Delta Fredericton on business...I didn't expect much, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff were warm and accomodating after a long flight. And the room! Well appointed and modern, with fantastic beds and linens, and the most wonderful view of the St. John's River. I arrived just in time for a beautiful sunset, and I loved just looking at the water flow. Really, really calming. Didn't need the TV or anything else to get me ready for bed after a very long day of people and commotion. As well, the free WiFi and hard-wired media station is great value for the business traveller who needs to get work done and keep in touch with home.

Super stay. I will absolutely volunteer to come to Fredericton next time a business trip is proposed!

Room Tip: Get a river view room - it's worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear etobianToronto - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on-line. We're so happy to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and that our friendly staff, amazing location and comfortable amenities were able to enhance your overall experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Fredericton in the future!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very nice hotel - I had never heard of the Delta brand, but the lobby as well as the rooms were quite pleasant. In fact, I'm thinking that if I had visited during the summer, it would have been more than just nice. Unfortunately, I was scheduled to speak in Fredericton during what the locals called "a freak snow storm in early April." The main problem was that the taxi service in Fredericton was not up to the challenge and I (as well as several other business men and women) found ourselves stuck at the hotel on the morning we were supposed to be elsewhere in the city. To his credit, the manager, Steve, came to the rescue and took each of us where we needed to go. Excellent customer service, and if I find myself coming back to this part of the country in the Summer, I will definitely stay at the Delta.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Delta_Manager_FRE, Public Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear RolandofGilliad - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on-line. We're happy to hear that despite the unfortunate weather, you were still able to enjoy your stay with us. We're also very happy to hear that Steve was able to enhance your experience, and we will be sure to celebrate him for his amazing guest service. Welcome to the Delta Hotels and Resorts brand, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Fredericton in the future!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife & I booked into the DF this past weekend to attend a family funeral.
We found the DF exterior to quite attractive set in a fairly quiet location near the St John river. We were greeted warmly & received assistance in unloading our luggage from our car. The lobby of the hotel is very attractive in a contemporary style. The rooms were very good, the beds & pillows were up to our "standard", ie, very comfortable. If I had one complaint, it would be that the sofa in the room was very, very firm but I am being picky here.
The food in the restaurant & lounge was very good, especially the seafood chowder. Service was attentive & friendly.
Would we stay at the DF again? Absolutely!!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the river......beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Delta_Manager_FRE, Public Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Rich M - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on-line. We're so happy that you and your wife enjoyed your recent stay with us, including our renovations, amenities, culinary delights and friendly guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Fredericton in the future!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My last stay had me wondering when the Delta was coming to the US and how much it would affect my Hilton status. The room was excellent and designed for today's traveler. The room and bathroom were clean. The service was excellent from the front desk to the restaurant.

Nitpick point - it can be a bit on the pricey side

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get of view of the river
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Delta_Manager_FRE, Public Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Fredericton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear jooksing - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on-line. We're certainly flattered by your review of your recent stay with us, and we're happy that you enjoyed our hotel renovations, amenities and guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Fredericton in the future, and we hope you enjoyed our wonderful little city!