We live about an hour and a half away and love coming to this hotel. The beds are comfortable and we always have a good sleep there! The indoor courtyard is the big reason we go to this hotel. It snowed while we were there this past Friday night, and we had no idea! We were on our deck, looking at the pool, pretending it was summer.
The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our meal in the restaurant.
The only two downsides this time were that the room we were in seemed to have an older bathtub/shower. We had been in nicer ones, and this one seemed a bit dated. The pool was cold too, I only saw one other person in it during our entire stay. The hot tub was nice, although the jets were broken, like I think they were last May too.
We're booked in for two nights over the March break but can only get a king bed for three of us. Not sure if we'll keep the reservations or not, but we do always enjoy our time away at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary wireless, Flat Screen TV's, pillowtop mattresses, full service restaurant and terrace bar. Minutes to downtown. Fitness room, pool tables and games area. Executive rooms with King Bed Suite with King Sleigh Bed and stand-alone bathtub, heated bathroom floor and TV in the bathroom in this suite.Adjacent to a 9 Hole Golf Course with mini-putt, our Meditteranean ambiance in the beautiful 10,000 square foot indoor courtyard allows for summer all year long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Ramada Fredericton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Fredericton Hotel Fredericton
- Fredericton Ramada
- Ramada Fredericton Canada - New Brunswick