“Fresh and delicous!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Fresh and delicous!”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I love how you can taste the freshness in the food. Eating in Dimitri's is always a refreshing experience. Food is simple but delicious enough that you always want to go back. The lamb and donair meat are my favorite! I don't often order desert because the portion is huge. But I heard their desert is good too.

• Visited January 2012

British Columbia, Canada
“Full and content”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We only ordered appetizers knowing usually entrees are a rip off with all that rice and potato. The appetizers were ok except for the bland village salad that lacked olive oil and had little feta on it. However the saganaki was good. Greek food without olive oil is not Greek food. Friendly and competent staff.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank tjd_10
Fredericton, Canada
“We'd send anybody there”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This place is crowded, noisy, and the decor is not classic design, but ... the food and the service are great. The staff seem to be used to the bustle, fortunately. You can't go wrong with the Pork Souvlaki, but we've tried several selections, and never had a bad experience. Well-traveled visitors from Ottawa wanted a suggestion, we sent them there a bit timidly (might not be for everybody), and they couldn't thank us enough.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank MW_NB_07
“Greek???”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My friends and I went for a Girls night out. I had not been to this restaurant before, but was looking forward to some genuine Greek food. But this is not the place to get it. And at the end of the night every single one of us had very upset tummies...so much so that 3 of our group had to abandon the girls night and go home.

We initially ordered the Calamari - we were not sure if we should get one order or two - but were assured that the portion size was quite generous and one would be enough for 3 or 4 of us. When it came it was barely large enough for 2 people to share.

I ordered the Traditional Greek salad without the olives - it was brought with olives...and when I sent it back I could actually see them pick the olives out - if that had been all I wanted I would have done it myself. The salad was also made with Iceburg Lettuce. and was quite small considering it was $8.00.

The atmosphere was dated, and lacked an authentic feel. There were "greek" figurines on the wall wrapped in plastic - not sure why???

The service was satisfactory but the food definitely leaves me unable to recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank maggiemaeCanada
“The Best”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

We can't say enough about Dimitris! Love it, love it!

Visited May 2012