“Regency Dining”

Ranked #17 of 230 Restaurants in Fredericton
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Located within the Fredericton Inn, the Regency Room is one of Fredericton's Best Kept Secrets. Offering East Coast Favorites with Seafood, Steak and Specialty Menu the Regency Room is worth a visit while in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Its one of the BEST for GREAT FOOD and with a Dining Room beautiful setting and just a little extra for a SPECIAL nite out and with the FANCY DINING room Flair. Great Food Prime Rib
done the way you want it also carrys one of the bestSeafood Buffett. Staff in the Dining and Hotel go the extra mile to make it an eveing to remember

1  Thank Winston C
johnwaite, Owner at The Regency Room, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Winston C,

Thank you for your review on the Regency Dining room. Pam MacDonald and her personnel in the regency are very pleased to have you as a customer.

I share all comments with the Inn's personnel and I will especially thank our Kitchen team on a job well done.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The place was not busy when we went in and still took us 20 minutes to be seated. They also didn't ask us when we were ready to order I had to go tell him since it was another 20 minutes. The buffet was good but way too much money for what they offered. They never did bring us our drinks, I had to go ask about that too. They were too busy catering to a party on the other side of the restaurant. Fast food had better service.

johnwaite, Owner at The Regency Room, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear TIff L,

First of all may I apologize for the experience you had in the Regency Dining Room. I assure you that your experiences will be discussed to ensure a better experience for all future guests.

For any business an outing for two is just as important as an outing for 20 and I know that we can and will do better.

Once again, your comments are appreciated and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Never had a bad experience. Knowledgable staff great wine awesome food. Love the regency prime rib. Everything is always fresh and delicious

1  Thank mellissa321
johnwaite, Owner at The Regency Room, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear mellissa321,

On behalf of the Regency team, thank you for your excellent review. The Prime Rib is by far the Regency's most recommended entree. Your patronage is very much appreciated and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Our group, the Fredericton Womens's Excecutive, meet every month for dinner meetings at the Fredericton Inn for the past 2 years and our meals have been consistently excellent and so was the service! The staff ( usually Jason) has always been friendly and now know many of us by name and what we like to order!! We all now have our favourite meal and mine is the Sole Almondine! I would highly recommend the Regency Room to anyone.

1  Thank Astrid1511
johnwaite, Owner at The Regency Room, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Astrid1511,

I thank you for you kind comments in regards to the Regency Dining room at the Fredericton Inn.
We are very fortunate to have long term serving personnel, such as Jason, in the Dining room who take great care when serving all of our clients.
I greatly appreciate the support we receive from patrons such as yourself and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your group in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Going to this place was one of the worst hotel / restaurant experiences of my life. At the restaurant the waitress spilled butter all over my pants (and my 4 year old son). Completely ruined my new pants and scared my son. Waitress was very appolegitic, call the owner, and he said he would either pay for dry cleaning (which wasn't a possibility) or reimburse my meal (just mine, no one else. He apparently wouldn't show any flexibility on that at all. Oh and the lobster was terrible - clearly wasn't fresh. I would strongly warn anyone from going here

johnwaite, Owner at The Regency Room, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear Justin B,

I would like to once again say how sorry I am for the incident that happened in June. In discussing this comment with our Regency Team; Larissa, the young waitress who is still employed here at the inn, recalls the incident vividly and is very apologetic.

Pam, our Dining Room Supervisor, assured me that she extended the dry cleaning cost or to reimburse the cost of the replacement shorts. If you would like to email me (jwwaite@frederictoninn.nb.ca) I would be happy to still honor the compensation offered to you that evening.

We are very fortunate to be recognized in our community for our lobster suppers and we regularly receive very favorable comments on this product. Our product is farmed fresh from the ocean and our supplier delivers daily. I am sorry that it did not meet with your approval.