“Hamptonality is here!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Moncton
Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Few hotels can offer so many "complimentary" items: complimentary beverages upon check in (beer or water), complimentary breakfast (which itself offers plenty of options), car wash area, newspaper, Wi-Fi (believe it or not but some hotels still charge for this in 2014!) but the Hampton Inn Moncton offers it all! This hotel is located just off the Trans Canada Highway but also a short drive to shopping and restaurants (we had no issues with noise from the highway despite having a room facing the traffic). We were originally drawn to the Hampton Inn because of the pool and water slide for our young son... he loved it! Our room (King Size bed) was clean and comfortable but also spacious! The decor was fairly modern and our bed offered a great night's sleep (without any anxiety of "linen and things"). The bathroom was spacious and there was plenty of hot water (and water pressure) in the morning. The room’s climate control worked great and without issue! The morning breakfast was splendid: there were plenty of items to choose from: hot oatmeal, pancakes and waffles, eggs, sausages, toast, cereal, etc. And the staff ensure that you were satisfied (some breakfast staff at other hotels tend to act more like police then members of a hospitality staff but not here; friendly and offered small talk!). The hotel offers room service, a well-equipped Business Center and a small “convenience store” just behind the front desk (for snacks and some toiletry products). The pool area was clean and the water temperature just right! Sure, it gets busy in the evening with kids running around and seating for parents hanging out poolside is limited but the pool area has everything (showers, plenty of towels, seating). Perhaps the one amenity that I was most impressed with was the car wash area. This is a great feature by the hotel since many guest vehicles pulling off the highway are in need of a little wash!! Only draw back (if I had to point one out) is that there is nothing within walk distance… nothing. Regardless of this, when I return to Moncton with my family in the future, I will stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Moncton because of its winning Hamptonality!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank StandingRoom

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was our 2nd stay at this Hampton and I can honestly say this is our favorite Hampton! (and we've stayed at a lot of Hamptons) From the minute we entered and were greeted to the time we left - the entire staff treated us with wonderful hospitality. I never saw one employee without a smile on their face. When we checked in we were greeted, thanked for being Diamond members and given free beer and snacks. I probably don't even need to go on.......... but the goodness continues. We were upgraded to a bigger room - super spacious and clean from top to bottom. Upgrades are contingent upon availability but some places even though they have availability (you know they do because you can see it on the Hilton app) don't want to bother and don't do this. This Hampton knows how to make all it's guests feel special and they go out of their way to show their appreciation for Hilton Hhonors members. This makes a person want to continue to be brand loyal so thank you very much Moncton Hampton! We had just crossed the border from the U.S. and were able to change money at the front desk - a super time saver! The hotel is located right off the TCH (Trans-Canada Hwy) but there is no road noise and it is close to gas, and groceries. There is fast food, a Montanas and a Walmart just down the street. They even have an area out back where you can clean your car off. They have a hose, soap, a bucket and sponges waiting for you to use. And last but not least, they have the best pool. It's not super big but they have a great water slide that goes right into the water. Water slides at Hamptons in Canada aren't uncommon but most I've seen don't end in the pool - there's a separate landing spot to the side of the pool which my inner 10 year old (and my kids too) don't find quite as fun. So Moncton Hampton - You Rock. Keep up the good work and share your awesomeness and work ethic with the rest of all the other Hamptons!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We ♡this place. 2nd time staying with them and the kids never wanna leave. We had a group of 7 n had two rooms. Both were fresh&clean. Breakfast is Always a treat with welcoming staff. The pool is with waterslide so of corse its Awesome lol
Staff is Amazing here and we will definitely choose them again next year again. ;) Happy kids make for happy vacations

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had a wonderful nights stay at the Hampton Inn in Moncton.
Clean room with great ammenities and wonderful staff. We stayed on the third floor facing the back of the hotel. Was very quiet, easy check in and check out.
We will definietly be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2014

we spent 7 nights here while touring the Maritimes, the standard here is terrific, both in appearance, and cleanliness. the ladies on reception (and 1 man) were very helpful and exceeded our expectations. the room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I always try to book a Hampton Inn if available - they are always clean, beds are comfortable, breakfast is good and staff is friendly. This hotel was all that. And I'm not sure how I didn't notice the water slide when I booked, but like I said, I just always book at a Hampton if there is one around. So, I didn't pay attention to the amenities.
Anyway, after a long day of driving my kids were so excited when they saw the slide! We shut the pool down at 10pm and I had to promise the kids we'd stay at this Hampton on the way home after our 2 weeks in Nova Scotia. Unfortunately, the return stay didn't work out (we didn't overnight in Moncton), but I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It's the staff that make a great hotel. After driving to Moncton for 10 hours on a hot sunny day, we arrived and were greeted warmly by Mathiew. When he asked how I was, I told him I needed a cold beer, a hot shower and something to eat and then I'd be fine. His response was "we can take care of all that for you"
And he did. Even arranged for a nearby restaurant with a shuttle to pick us up so I wouldn't have to drive again.
The hotel is new, clean and confident to everything.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Moncton.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family