Hotel Casino New Brunswick
Amsterdam Inn & Suites Moncton(Moncton)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$115
Agoda.com
US$92
US$89
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
US$114
US$111
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Auberge Wild Rose Inn(Moncton)(Great Value!)
US$99
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsluxury suitekeurig coffee makermarquis suitenew brunswicksurf and turfstay and play packagecity pubhuge showerwalk in showerrooms are hugewine glasseshotel guestslittle extraspool and hot tubbeautiful roomhotel is beautifulsmall fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

After a total rain out in the Bay of Fundy National Park my wife and showed up wet and stinking like campfire with no reservation. We explained that we were on our honeymoon and wondered what they had available. They gave us an amazing rate on the penthouse suite and our stay there was easily one of the highlights of our trip. What little money we made/didn't loose in the casino we ordered room service and felt like a king and queen for the night. The soaking tub in our suite was incredible!!!! Awesome customer service at the front desk and would happily recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Julien R, Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Jeff A,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hotel at Casino New/Nouveau Brunswick. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It’s our goal to make each guest feel as if they were royalty. I have a taken the liberty and sent your wonderful review to my fellow team members.
Once again thank you for your review and congratulations on your recent nuptials. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you and your wife back in the very near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing trip to the hotel casino New Brunswick ! We stayed in the hotel, check in was fast and the front desk staff are absolutely wonderful. the room was beautiful and modern with a huge shower. The bed was the comfiest bed I have ever slept in at a hotel. Air conditioning was nice and cold in the rooms. The hotel was nice and quiet, we didn't hear anyone at all throughout our stay while in our room.
The casino was amazing, we won quite a bit on the slots. The bartenders at the Moose's wild were some of the nicest I've ever come across and they make the best Caesar you'll ever have ! We played poker upstairs, had a pleasant experience except for the dealer - kind of made a damper on my experience there from the way I was treated. The only real downfall from my whole night.
The buffet wasn't the best, not for me. I'd much rather try Moose's wild next time. My spouse felt the same way.
We are planning a return trip in august and I am counting down the days :) see you soon casino New Brunswick !!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jadeydoll,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hotel at Casino New/Nouveau Brunswick. We appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests, as it is the truest measure of how we are doing. It also allows us the opportunity of enjoying and forwarding to our team members all the positive feedback we receive. I have taken the liberty and sent your wonderful review to all our team.
Once again I thank you for your great wonderful review and hope to be able to accommodate you and your family in our hotel in the near future

Sincerely

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I decided to take a night trip to Moncton to do some gambling, so we finally decided to stay at the hotel casino nb. Checking in was a breeze. The rooms were very clean and modern. The bathroom was huge and the shower was big too. The bed was comfy. The keurig was a nice touch as well. We also enjoyed the pool and the hot tub as well, we though the rain shower thing was pretty cool.

The Buffett at the casino wasnt the best buffett ive ever had but it wasnt the worst. But at the price 9.99 being a club member it was worth it. Next time I am in Moncton I will stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor was super quiet at night didnt hear too much noise at all
1  Thank trev71
Julien R, Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Trev 71,

Thank you for taking a moment and commenting about your most recent experience at our property. We are more than happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our personal goal to ensure that each guest receives great customer service and wonderful experience. It is my pleasure to pass along your review to the team.
Thank you once again for your comments and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here for one night on a Monday. The front desk clerk at checking was very friendly. Rome was very nice;, nice furnishing and clean. Bathroom was big with large walkin shower. However, it's quite dim which may be a problem for shaving or putting on makeup. We were impressed with the room and glad we selected this hotel
At about midnight, we heard people talking. It was not loud but sounded like people were talking outside the door in the hallway. But it turned out there were next goor. Good thing they were quite after 30 minutes or so.
Then the a/c came on. It was on auto and that was LOUD. We were not bothered by it during earlier because the TV was on.
Next morning, we heard the people next door talking again and became aware they were watching the same TV program as us because we were all laughing at the same moments. It was Rob Forn press conference and there was a shirtless man protesting behind him.
I found out from various websites it's pet-friendly. No where on their website was any mention of a pet fee. Turned out its $30 per night.
Checkout clerk was very friendly too.
Unlikely to return due to the noise issue.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Julien R, Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear ArtNYC

Thank you for taking the time and writing about your most recent experience at Hotel Casino New/Nouveau Brunswick. It is always our goal to provide friendly, efficient service and good product and to provide all our guests with an enjoyable experience. More noise may occur when there is a casino event or depending on the room type that was selected when making the reservation.
In the future if you choose to stay with us please request a quiet floor. My team will do their absolute best to accommodate your request.
Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We just returned from a 3 night stay at Casino New Brunswick Hotel.(June 16-20, 2014) We have been to Vegas many times so thought we would give it a try. There were positives and negatives about our stay.
First the positives. We arrived a little early and were able to check in without any problems. The room was modern clean and spacious. I thought it was WONDERFUL, and we travel a lot. The bed was so soft and comfy. It was a King size bed and it was nice that there were lots of pillows as other hotels we have stayed at this was not always the case. There was a huge glass wall walk-in shower in the bathroom that was very nice! It was very nice having Keurig coffee available in the room as most hotel coffee is barely drinkable. Having a mini fridge was also very convenient. Another positive was the quick and easy walk to the casino. We went each of the three nights Loved that you could go to stations in the casino to help yourself to coffee tea and pop and if you sat at the bar to play machines, the drinks were only $3.00. AWESOME! The best part is that unlike Vegas, NO SMOKE!!! We ate a few meals at the buffet and the food was pretty good.We also ate and had drinks in the restaurant where the bands play. Food there was okay but the service was extremely slow. Enjoyed the band though. (Ashelin....I think they were called) .......Okay, now for the NEGATIVES.#1 We signed up for club cards and were told we would earn points. When we asked if we choose a pin number, we were told No. This made no sense to me. We were given no explanation as to how we could access the total of the points we accumulated.My husband thought that maybe they would mail out coupons or something but our mailing address is a PO Box so not the same as on our drivers licence that we used to sign up. I tried several times to go back to the desk to try to find out but got tired of waiting in a line-up so gave up! #2. The noise at night was the WORST we have ever experienced, and we travel a lot! Doors slamming over and over and OVER again. It just didn't let up! This went on until after 3:00 am . #3. The bed frame extends out past were the mattress does. This may sound silly to complain about but both my husband and I got hurt hitting the sharp corners of the frame. My husband got quite a deep gash! (mine more of a bad bruise) now reading other reviews I see this has happened to others as well :( We ended up taking pillows off the bed and putting them on the floor against the corners of the bed frame so it wouldn't happen again.
#4 The day we arrived we were unpacking and a maid opened our door and came in. She didn't even knock. She apologized and said she had the wrong room, but it was just weird.
Overall, if we would have been able to sleep, it would have been an enjoyable stay at a great facility! As it was, I couldn't wait to get home to sleep :(

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and the noise was unbearable ask for a quieter area I guess.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank cwably
Julien R, Front Office Manager at Hotel Casino New Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Good afternoon Cwably,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hotel at Casino New/Nouveau Brunswick. It is always our goal to provide friendly, efficient service and good product and to provide all our guests with an enjoyable experience. We regret that you were less than completely satisfied with your most recent visit to our property. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your recent visit with us. Please contact me directly at Julien.Robichaud@casinonb.ca or 506-861-4615 at your convenience.