The rooms were lovely. They offer four pillows per bed, two firm pillows and two soft pillows which are labeled on the pillowcases. I love this idea because I often find that the pillows in the hotels are too soft for a side-sleeper.
The room had an air conditioner. Our air conditioner was a little newer than some as it had a digital display and was much easier to use than those that our family members had in their rooms. The rest of the hotel, however, is not air conditioned which makes the climb up the stairs brutal in the summer heat. There are only stairs for the regular rooms, no elevator, there are only two floors in this section of the hotel. The suite section of the hotel has three floors and an elevator. The suite section of the hotel and the regular room section of the hotel are only connected on the main floor.
The pool was quite nice. Only about three feet deep at the shallow end. If you are traveling with small children who cannot swim be cautious as there is a fairly quick and slippery drop off from the shallow end to the deep end. The pool deck is also quite slippery; my toddler slipped on the wet pool deck several times when she was just walking, and I also slipped on the pool deck a couple of times as we were leaving while wearing my flip flops. Also, if you are planning to use the pool you should bring a towel or a cover up of some kind because they ask that the pool towels stay at the pool and the room towels stay in the room.
There was a small play structure for the children on the grounds with swings and a slide. It was roped off on the last day of our visit. The structure seemed stable, but there were a few safety concerns we had as our children played, but we watched them closely to ensure no one was hurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best in class among Moncton hotels. When your travels bring you to the heart of Canada's idyllic Maritime region, stay at our Days Inn & Suites Moncton hotel. Our hotel in Moncton, New Brunswick is within easy reach of the Magic Mountain Waterpark and Zoo, Casino New Brunswick, Magnetic Hill Zoo, and near golf, shopping, and restaurants, underscoring our popularity among Moncton hotels. University of Moncton, Crandall University and New Brunswick Community College (NBCC) are minutes away, and, with the Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM) a short drive from our front doors, our position as one of the premier hotels in Moncton is renowned. Among pet-friendly hotels in Moncton, NB, ours offers a host of amenities, including a super-sized indoor pool and jetted hot tub, fitness center, free WiFi, and ample free parking, including space to accommodate trucks and RVs. Leave the driving to us and hop aboard our 24-hour shuttle service for a small fee, while services like laundry facilities, dry cleaning, children's play area, and a picturesque courtyard and barbecue area accentuate our bounty of offerings. After a fun day trying to analyze the workings of Magnetic Hill, retreat to one of 151 spacious non-smoking guestrooms, each appointed with flat-screen HDTV, plush bedding, in room safe, mini-fridge and microwave, and, if you crave more space, our suites are overly spacious and feature a kitchenette and sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Holiday Inn Moncton
- Moncton Holiday Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Moncton Canada - New Brunswick