“Beyond Expectations (April 25, 2014)”

Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 26 April 2014

If you're in the Moncton area; and are looking for a nice place to stay; the Comfort Inn near Magnetic Hill is the one.

The rooms were renovated during the summer of 2013, and it shows. My wife and I stayed in room 227. Nice room with a queen size bed.

Here's what made the experience SO special. After I checked in at the front desk (shortly before 9pm), I headed up to our room. About 10 minutes after arriving in the room; as I unpacked and started getting us settled in; the phone rang. No one knew we were staying at the motel. When I picked up the phone, it was the front desk clerk. She asked if I was happy with the room.

I've had the opportunity to stay in a few different hotels and motels from time to time over the years. On occasion, I've stayed at really REALLY nice hotel. I've NEVER had ANY employee; of ANY hotel or motel; take a little time to call to ensure I liked the room.

That one small thing is one of the reasons I will be spending my time and money at the Comfort Inn again.

Execellent experience.

• Stayed: April 2014
CN296MGR, General Manager at Comfort Inn Magnetic Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay with us and we are extremely pleased that we did not disappoint you! We are thrilled that you appreciated our recent renovations and the call to your room to see if the room was satisfactory.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next with us visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Comfort Inn

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on March 27th. I was supposed to arrive on the 26th, but due to the storm I was delayed. I had to go straight to a seminar, so my father went to the hotel. I had left a message when i made the reservation, so they let him check into the room without me, which was very much appreciated after such a trying, exhaustive drive, in a horrible spring storm.

The hotel is newly renovated and has great modern feel. The hot breakfast was awesome. They had eggs and sausage and fresh waffles. Could not ask for more. But, they also had a water machine next to the ice machine, so you had great clean water, for free!! For someone who drinks a lot of water, it was a great treat.

The hotel was super easy to find, being just off the highway. I will definately stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
CN296MGR, General Manager at Comfort Inn Magnetic Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to post your TripAdvisor review following your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for all the kind words you shared and we are delighted that you plan to stay with us again.

We are also thrilled that you appreciated the recent renovations that we underwent this past year and that you enjoyed the new hot breakfast we have to offer, and that you took advantage of our water machine.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

506-384-3175

Reviewed 15 March 2014

this motel was recommended to us by another hotel that we usually stay at. and we were not disappointed. the newly renovated rooms were clean, the bathroom was all in one which my wife prefers. the hot breakfast was good. the staff were very accommodating, and the prices were good. will stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank salesmanSussex_Nb

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel and we are extremely pleased that we did not disappoint you!

506-384-3175

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Working in New Brunswick I stay at the Comfort inn Magnetic Hill on a regular basis. The staff here are exceptional always going the extra mile for their clients.Since the new renovation the new cooked breakfast is a very welcome addition I would not fail to recommend the hotel to anyone who asks, thanks for making my time on the road so comfortable.

Room Tip: Drive up rooms available, a bonus not to have to carry heavy bags upstairs
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
CN296MGR, General Manager at Comfort Inn Magnetic Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

We are glad you stayed with us and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that have great experiences us. We are also pleased that you are benefiting from our recent renovations and the upgrade from a continental breakfast to the full hot breakfast that we now provide.

We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We have stayed here in the past and have never been disappointed. The location makes for easy access to the trans Canada.

The checkin was quick and easy, office staff was very friendly.

I think the hotel has undergone a recent renovation and it shows.

The breakfast was good and included in the room rate.

Would stay her again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
CN296MGR, General Manager at Comfort Inn Magnetic Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that have had a great experience with us. Our property is in an ideal location just off the TransCanada Highway. We are pleased that you found the new complimentary hot breakfast a great value to your stay. We are very proud of our newly renovationed motel and so happy you noticed.

Many thanks for all your kind compliments and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

stayed here on sept.23rd in a non smoking room.room smelled badly of smoking.went to desk,girl said all rooms are non smoking.she was going to come check but never did/never offered another room or anything.same response from clerk at checkout.rooms were all just redecorated but I know tobacco smell..I am a gold card customer and will not stay here again and we do travel alot.Also woke in the morning all congested..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
CN296MGR, Guest Service Representative at Comfort Inn Magnetic Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

We appreciate all of your valuable feedback from your recent stay. Both positive and negative comments are useful to us for making improvements to our service and amenities. Unfortunately even though we are a non-smoking property and we have a purification charge if someone were to smoke in the room that doesn't always deter guests. We are deeply sorry that the matter wasn't handled properly, we will use this explain to retrain our staff on solutions if a situation similar to yours were to arise in the future.

As you mentioned you are an Elite Gold Choice Privileges member and our members are very important to us. We have put additional points onto your membership card for you to use in the future. We really do hope you will give us another chance to show you just how excellent our service can be.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Not wanting ot stay in downtown Moncton, this hotel was conveniently located for the business I was in town for. The continental breakfast was a bit sparse but eh hotel is under renovations. The staff were great. The room was clean and the beds were comfy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your stay with us. We couldn't be more happy that our hotel accommodated your business trip here. Its great to hear that our service and cleanliness were to the excellence we are known for. We can't wait to have you return in the future to experience our new hot breakfast once all of our renovations are completed.

Thank you again.