“2 times in one week”

Ranked #28 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Brookville, Ohio
“2 times in one week”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We took a shot in the dark and stayed here on our way to Prince Edward Island. We were so impressed with Ava the lady checking us in, we returned 2days later to be greeted by her again. My wife said she was the most conscientious employee we have ever had.
The hotel was clean, lots of workers stayed there, but we NEVER heard them leave in the morning. Good place to stay and would go there again!
They had a laundry room as well which helped us out.

Room Tip: Room 109 is where we stayed both nights.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tinkerchief

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Truro, Canada
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was just not what it was expected to be. While it was cheaper and good for a place to sleep, sleeping was just not possible. We ended up getting in at a reasonable hour to a musty, cold room and were not able to relax at all. The vending machines did not work, and there was no reasonable restaurants around to work with.

THEN, when we finally attempted to go to sleep, we were woken up to fishermen coming in and snappy high heels. Going from room to room and back again, I do not think that they were likely a cleaning service in the middle of the night. Nothing was down about this, and it was just one of the most mortifying experiences ever.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ashley M

Travellers are raving about these Moncton hotels

Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Don't waste your time or money. Our room was dated and smelt musty. My wife wouldn't even take her socks off to walk on the carpet. The other reviews are accurate, avoid this place.

The only pro was the staff. They were friendly, but this hotel needs a reno

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MaplePC
Dartmouth, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2013

This hotel needs serious renovations. The staff is unknowledgeable about the services offered at the hotel. The pool turned my daughter's hair green. The cost of the hotel is the same as new clean fresh hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bethany B
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My best friend and I rented a room for cheap with this hotel thinking it was going to be a good weekend but there is a bar located on site and we had drunks outside out room at 1-2 am.
I called the front desk they would do nothing as the drunks were guests so I took it into my own hands got the cops in and once they left around 3 it was quiet when we checked out the hotel manager and I had a WONDERFUL TALK after I got my full refund. Ever since then we have stayed at Delta hotel chain anytime I travel

Room Tip: Call Delta Hotels 1-888-890-3222
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sean B
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We have an EconoLodge down home, its clean and well taken care of. We figured it would be the same maintenance policy as the one in Moncton, BOY WERE WE WRONG! We had been in town for a friends birthday, decided to stay here considering its relatively close to downtown but still away from the loud late night partying. The morning we were checking out, we were packing up and I noticed a pair of underwear on the floor, without thinking I thought they were my boyfriends so I grabbed them and threw them to him and said how the heck did you manage to get them between the end table and wall. THEY WERENT EVEN HIS ! GROSS GROSS GROSS ! Upon check out, I told the supervisor on duty, all he gave us was a miserable 10% off. that deducted like 5 bucks.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank brandi a
Yarmouth, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2012

From the outside you can tell they dont really take care of the place. We paid 109$ for 1 night, I guess we should have paid a bit more and gone ANYWHERE else. The ceiling in our room looked like it was going to fall on us. Baseboards were broken in the bathroom. Tub was dirty, bed sheets had stains on them. There were condoms in the night stand. Pool looked nice, didnt go in it. Other then that place is not good, and you can read my other reviews I dont normally complain about a hotel but this place was not good. bed were like rocks. It was a good location , close to shops and food.

Room Tip: No elevator so stay on a bottom floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family