“Not gonna lie, I had a nice time overall!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delta Beausejour Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Delta Beausejour Hotel
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
New York City, New York
“Not gonna lie, I had a nice time overall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located in the middle of the restaurants (every hotel is since it is just a few blocks left and right). Nice staff, always pleasant and commenting of how was our stayed.

Even though they had sitting area in the lobby, I never saw people or crowded. However the walls are either paper thin or my neighbors were talking too loud.

The room was spacious with a big nice and comfortable couch. Big flat tv that can swivel. The desk and the chair are not modern but at least they were cleaned. The bathroom is small but doable. The shower head is tiny but lots of water coming from that tiny shower head.

The nice touch of having an actual spoon which was not plastic made my day along with the herbal tea and brown sugar.

15 minutes away from the airport in a cab

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Riverview, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great location close to everything in the Moncton area. The hotel and restaurant are well appointed to make for a quality stay. The restaurants are second to none. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Take the upgrade to the lounge level, it's well worth it!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

My stay at the Delta Beausejour was comfortable, quiet & best of all restful! All the staff was polite & did a wonderful job! A drink at the bar in the evening meant a great time was had with lively & so funny bartender Gisele. Off to bed for a wonderful night sleep in a clean, well kept room. Down for breakfast at The Triio restaurant in the morning & was greeted by the most friendly of staff, Catherine. Who can say no to a great meal & a smiling face!? And to top it all off, take away Starbucks coffee! Great stay, would go back again & again!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Miramichi, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed for one night! Too expensive, not prepared for a large group and not very cordial! The hotel is in an excellent location but not worth the price! The beds are comfy but the service was less than impressive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fredericton, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Stayed at the Delta Beausejour one night and will never offer my business to them again. Reservation was made several weeks ago and all details were provided. Upon check in, which was done early in the afternoon, it was obvious something was not quite right. Check in staff were condescending, and almost spoke down to me. Information regarding room selection was incomplete, and the clerk attempted to blame just about everyone else. This employee even went as far as to suggest that someone else, other than myself, may have made the reservation. My concerns were greeted with heavy sighs.

Upon opening the room door, I was greeted with burnt out light bulbs in the bathroom, blistering wood on the table and bathroom vanity, lack of linen, and an unusual smell, which was almost moth ball like. When I called to express my concern, the response was to dismiss my concerns to the fact the hotel was many years old.

I attempted to talk with the desk manager, which was not successful.

In the end, I was charged almost $200 to stay the night in a room, which I would not have even let a pet stay in. Do yourself, your business and your family a favour and select from one of the many other beautiful accommodations in Moncton. It is time this hotel revisited the "Quality Customer Service" training manual.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank BookLad
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
I am very sorry to see that your experience was not a good one while staying with us. As you can see from our other postings on Trip Advisor that this is not the kind of response we see from our guest's. We have an extensive preventative maintenance program with our guest rooms and I am concerned about the description provided in regards to your room and the service that you mentioned.

I would very much ask for a chance to follow up with you on the phone to discuss this posting.

Please contact me at 506-877-7158 or alex.thorne@deltahotels.com

Sincerely

Alex
Director of Operations
newbrunswick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

From check in to check out this was a great stay. We arrived Easter Sunday so were treated to holiday free parking, nice surprise. Friendly fast effecient check in. clean spacious room, very comfortable bed. All the ameneites of most hotels, great location , lots of activiteis with Capital theater, Pump HOuse, The Ole Triangle, Moncton Ale House, sports bars all within walking distance. Check out receipt was under the door in the morning, quick and easy. We only had a short stay so we did not have the opportinity to check out the pool , fitness center or eating establishments in the hotel. I will my next trip as I will stay here again.

Room Tip: great area in downtown Moncton if you want to be in walking distance to great spots
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank withoutawatch
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

When we went to check in to the hotel, there was a problem. Some of the guests that were there for a conference did not leave on the date specified on the reservation and the hotel was over booked. The Director of Guest services met with us and explained the situation and they had made a reservation for us at a nearby hotel. She explained that they had an upgraded room for us the next night if we came back to the Beausejour, but she understood if we did not want to move back and forth. Almost everyone of the staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. When I was in the lobby on my way for lunch, I observed one of the staff entertaining two children who were waiting for their parents to check in. She went back behind the desk and got two bags with activities in them.
When we checked into our room we had a jacuzzi suite and there was a fruit and cheese tray in the room along with a bottle of bubbly.
The staff helped to make my birthday celebration weekend an enjoyable and memorable one.

Room Tip: The signature club floor was very nice and the rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Krista G
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Beausejour Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us.

I am so pleased to see that we were able to look after your special needs after having to relocate you while on your trip.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards