“Great spot for a stay!”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed here for a conference. Hotel is aging grafefully. Staff is great and is centrally located to everything on the river bank. Parking can be an issue on weekends; but not impossible. Great ammenities and close to restaurants and pubs.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view room...
1  Thank Labradorman

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Loved the beds and pillows. Didn't like the side stairs to the pool due to disability issues. They need to improve this.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I travel and stay at Delta Beausejour often throughout the year. The beds are one of the most enticing draws for me. They are so comfortable, including the pillows. The rooms are big and roomy and the food is very good. I like that we can use our Delta points to upgrade or use to pay for food (except taxes and tips of course). This Delta has a nice business centre and lots of great places to eat in the surrounding areas, including an Irish pub across the street. The pool is a bit of a disappointment because it is hard for me to climb down the side ladders to get into the pool. They need a mobile walk down stairs to me it easier for those of us who have a handicap. Otherwise, it is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, especially the top floors which are quieter.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the smilng doorman to the very pleasant clerks at both check in and check out. There are lots of great restaurants within walking distance and a beautiful riverside walking/biking trail behind the hotel. I enjoyed the pool and hot tub as well as the hotel's Triio hotel for lunch. The room was well equipped with a very comfortable bed, lots of pillows, a mini fridge etc. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. It is feedback like yours that helps others decide where to stay when visiting Moncton. We hope you can come back and visit us again soon.

Sincerely

Alex

Director of Operations

Reviewed 28 May 2014

this hotel exceeded all my expectations, from friendly staff, great food and clean and very comfortable rooms. from the moment you check in this hotel caters to your every need. I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: the signature floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Saint John Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor about your experience. We are proud of each team member here working together to ensure that we can provide the best possible stay of each guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. You are not too far away!!!

Best regards

Alex

Director of Operations.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Delta Beausejour in Moncton while I was in the city on business and I can say, without any exaggeration whatsoever, that this was one of the finest hotel experiences I've had in a long time. Those working at the counter were friendly and helpful, any questions we had were answered with a smile and whenever I needed anything they were quick to see that I was helped.

The room itself was gorgeous, the beds were in excellent condition and as clean as possible, I had a fantastic sleep and I awoke feeling like a new man. The shower had the perfect amount of pressure and the included body wash and shampoo left me feeling totally refreshed and ready to tackle the day with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Main St. downtown. The hotel has a nice gym and pool and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Behind the hotel is a walking, biking or running path that goes for miles along the river. There is a variety of restaurants, coffee shops and pubs all within 3 to 4 blocks of the hotel and there is a supermarket and shopping mall within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms located at the back (even numbers) have a view of the river. You can see the tide come and go...
1  Thank desktopnyc