“Very ill from this meal”
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Ranked #11 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I will spare the details but both my husband and myself were very sick after eating clams and lobster here.
It was very busy, but the service was good.
Too bad.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We visited this restaurant for dinner on our stopover in Moncton. The atmosphere is very welcoming and laid back, and our server Chico was excellent (and funny too!). The prices are average for seafood, and the dishes are fresh and delicious! I recommend the Lobster Jambalaya - it is quite impressive!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant was great! Service was amazing, the food was divine ! Food and seafood were fresh and delicious. I ordered the seafood casserole, a lovely melody of shrimp, scallops, lobster with an amazing cream sauce. The bread was freshly made. Even though the restaurant was extremely busy the waitress was amazing and engaging. It was a great experience! This restaurant was reviewed on Canadian Food Network show " You Gotta Eat Here"! So was well recommended ...

1  Thank Soni D
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The food was excellent and great variety in the menu. Service was very good too. If you don't mind the expense, it's worth a stop.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were excited to try out catch 22, since it was featured on "you gotta eat here". What a disappointment. The fish and chips were terrible. Approx 15 frozen French fries, and 2 pieces of fish that looked more like fish nuggets than actual pieces of fish. And it tasted plain, no big flavour. Nothing special. All three of us ate, (2 adults, 1child)cost us $50 plus. And we ended up hungry 2 hrs later. Will not be back. Not to mention the hair I found on my plate. Gross.

1  Thank Danamacd