“Great food, fun atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Catch 22
Ranked #12 of 261 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moncton, Canada
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Friends & I just went here for lunch. Of the 3 of us, we loved our food, unfortunately one did not, she had the crab cakes. Otherwise, I had the soup and salad special with corn chowder - Delish! And a warm Asian chicken wrap that was very good. My other friend had the salmon and she said it's one of the best she's had. All was reasonably priced, nice atmosphere and awesome service where we got some of these great recommendations. We will definitely go back. I'd like to try it for dinner. Other than the crab cakes which weren't bad just not great, a bit too much oil over the rice on the salmon dish. Thanks for the wonderful lunch!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Marrcham

“Great food Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Location right across the street from Residence Inn and two blocks from Tidal Bore Park. Lovely interior with great service. My wife had their awesome lobster roll and enjoyed it very well. I had the filet mignon which was cooked to perfection. If we return to Moncton we will return to the Catch 22 restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Lobster Rolls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Lobster tool just passing through downtown Moncton, looking for a placed top Ray. Stumbled upon Catch 22 Lobster Bar. Sat at a sidewalk table. I had the lobster roll. Others in my party had curried vegetarian stir fry and the catch of the day, a combination of salmon, stuffed sole, scallops and shrimp. The roll ess fresh and meaty, full of flavor. The stir fry had lots of curried vegetables on a bed of rice. The catch was very tasty sampler of fresh seafood. The portions were just right, with prompt and attentive service.

Kingston, Canada
“Very ill from this meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I will spare the details but both my husband and myself were very sick after eating clams and lobster here.
It was very busy, but the service was good.
Too bad.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Ottawa, Canada
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We visited this restaurant for dinner on our stopover in Moncton. The atmosphere is very welcoming and laid back, and our server Chico was excellent (and funny too!). The prices are average for seafood, and the dishes are fresh and delicious! I recommend the Lobster Jambalaya - it is quite impressive!

• Visited July 2014