“Seafood platter is one of the best around.”
Review of Skipper Jack's

Skipper Jack's
Ranked #33 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Locally owned & operated since 2004. The finest and freshest ingredients are always used, such as Fresh Maritime seafood, P.E.I Beef Burgers & much more. Your meal will always be made fresh when ordered, we wouldn't want our food any other way and neither should you. Come in and sea us just for the Halibut. Our current menu is always available at our web page.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I like this restaurant because it's never crowded. Their fish and fried clams are my favourite. One thing that is nice is that they have what they call pick two, which means you can pick fish and clams, or fish an scallop or other combinations.
Their prices are very reasonable as well.

1  Thank Loves_Snorkeling

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I showed up at ten to nine on a Sunday night and their closing time is nine. I asked if we were too late and we were told no problem. I am allergic to shellfish and wanted fish and chips. The chef, Curtis, came and spoke to me personally. He said he would try frying the fish in a separate frying pan but couldn't guarantee the fries were not shellfish free. I go into life threatening anaphylactic shock if I eat shellfish so I didn't want to risk it. I took baked potatoes instead. Curtis couldn't deep fry the fish so he made me a different fried fish which was my second choice and this well after nine o'clock. Furthermore he didn't charge me for my plate because he couldn't make what I wanted.(the fish and chips) Both Curtis and the waitress ( I don't recall her name) tried their best to please us and remained friendly and cheerful well beyond nine thirty. The food was delicious. Outstanding people, outstanding service and outstanding food. We will go out of way to return.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Food was mostly fried, service was very slow and this was at 7:00 at night. Ordered mussels and there sure were a lot of them. My husband ordered a strange french fry dish which was with vegetables , melted cheese and cole slaw on top. I guess if your really into fried food this would be your place.

1  Thank Dorothy040205
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Loved the mussels, would have liked to see different methods of cooking seafood besides frying, food was great, fresh hot and service was great,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Well didn't like the portion sizes in the seafood platter and my boyfriend had the fish and chips and he didn't like it wasn't not worth going back

1  Thank Mary J