“Excellent Food and Friendly Service”

Isac Korean Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 278 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

The service was wonderful. As soon as we stepped in we felt very welcomed, and had a great conversation with the owner. The food was also delicious. I left wanting more even though I was full. Would definitely recommend Isac, and will be back again.

1  Thank amylF1015AN

Reviewed 18 August 2014

First time eating here and had a really good experience. Food was fantastic and server was super funny and a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely be eating there again.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had never been to Moncton, so turned to tripadvisor to find a place to have dinner with my husband. After reading the reviews here, I was sold. It is very true that the owner greets you at the door and offers personal suggestions on what to eat. He saw our license plates and asked about our home state, what we like to eat, etc. He offered suggestions for us that were right on target. The food was AMAZING and I would highly suggest this place!

1  Thank subie d
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This gem of a restaurant is definitely on my top 5 list. Had a fantastic meal here yesterday with a friend. As always, the food and service were both top notch. Started with a very flavourful shrimp wonton soup, kimchi, and as my main had the bi bim bap (beef). My friend was new to Korean food, so it was a treat for me to offer him some kimchi and show him how to eat the bi bim bap, which he also ordered and enjoyed.

I will absolutely be back again. I recommend this place to anyone looking for more than just a meal. It's truly an experience!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was invited there by some friends who told me it was "an experience". The restaurant is big, yet intimate, the menu is not too long and everything I ordered was absolutely delicious. And the service, the owner is really nice and he even knows your name, it's just really amazing. Would... No, WILL go again! :D