“This place is always amazing”
Review of Osaka Hibachi

Osaka Hibachi
Ranked #18 of 268 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
“This place is always amazing”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We've been here for about 6 times since it opened. The service has always been fast and professional. I like how they greet us when we come in. The servers always smile and never give attitude. Everything they have on the menu is really good.

1 Thank Tim D

Moncton, Canada
“The sushi and Noodles!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The sushi and sweet potato noodles and to die for.
These noodles are hard to come by and especially well done and not too greasy. These are perfect and scrumptious!
I have nothing to add about the sushi, it is delish.
I have not tried the grill part of the restaurant, but the regular side has a wonderful design and atmosphere that is a definite try in Moncton city for all asian food enthusiasts.
The staff is extremely friendly and the prices are very resonable.

Visited May 2014
Dieppe, Canada
“I have time to write the review since I'm waiting for over 1 hour to have a place for the grill”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I made a reservation for the teppenyaki grill for 8:30. We arrived and they didn't had our reservation for 8 people. They told us after 1 hour of waiting that we were the next group to be seated at the grill. They put another group to the table. I'm writing this right now because we are at the bar waiting for a table for over 1:30. Still to be 3 tables to have their dinner to be cooked. Very disapointing, and it's not the first time that magically our reservation is not on the board at the entrance. However, I can tell from previous visits to the restaurant that the food is excellent. I have to say that we are waiting because 2 persons in our group never had the experience of teppenyaki, that's why we are still waiting.

Fredericton
“Awesome and large portions”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The food here last excellent....I ordered the shrimp and scallop combo and there were at least 10 large shrimp and 4 huge scallops. So much fun.

1 Thank FrederictonSue
“Really good food, large portions!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We called last minute on a holiday Monday, they were still able to fit us on the Dining Side. We were amazed how good the food was. We ordered four dishes for four people and it was way too much to eat. The waitress was very helpful in what to get. We ordered a kids box and to our surprise it was as big as an adult box! The food took more time then we had excepted but it was worth it.