Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportstayed herepark and flyfree shuttleairport hotelfree popcornshuttle servicepool and water slidesitting areasausagevery clean hotelyogurtbreakfast barexcellent hotelwalk in showernext morningbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My family and I recently visited Moncton and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. We simply love this hotel! We were there in the summer shortly after they opened, and returned due to how impressed we were with the facilities and the service. The "new" hotel look and smell are still there, yet they operate like they have been open for years. We had a great weekend despite all of the hockey players running around.... Wow! What patience those front desk ladies must have to put up with all of that! Thank you Fairfield for a great weekend, we will certainly be back again this summer!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank missmae2013
Monique B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for the great review on our hotel. We do appreciate it. My front desk staff try very hard to make sure everyone is comfortable and enjoy their stay even when we have hockey teams around. Kids just have lots of energy. We love that our hotel still smells so new, our housekeeping staff work very hard to keep this place very clean.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have been here several times for work and always enjoy my stay here. My room is always very comfortable and the staff is great. The hotel is very quiet and beds are comfortable.....not always easy to find a hotel that is so quiet especially on a weekend but this is the place to stay. Had my usual breakfast which is always fresh and hot - coffee is great on my way out the door in the morning and always a welcome smile when I return at the end of the day to relax for the evening. I haven't been in the pool yet but I always see kids enjoying themselves when I head to the gym in the evening. Hotel is close to mall and restaurants which is convenient since I don't really know my way around. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for the King Suite!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank caperonthemove

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review on our hotel. I agree with you our beds are very comfortable and our guest are always talking about it. I am glad you get to enjoy our gym as well as our great breakfast. Next time do try the pool and slide I am sure you will enjoy it. King suites are the way to go for sure, it's very comfortable to have a living room area to sit and relax.

We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I read the last few reviews and I can't help myself as a regular guest to write a review regarding this amazing hotel.

These guest must have stayed all the same weekend and should have been an isolated case of teams getting out of control. Because, I stayed there a lot in the last few months and never have I had any problems with noise or open liquor going around the hotel common areas.

The hotel is immaculate and the service is amazing. The hotel is brand new and if they had a bad weekend they probably will correct the situation so it doesn't happen again.

I stay there for business on week days but, some times on weekends my family joins me. My children love this hotel with the big slide and the pool.

The only thing I can say is forget about the last few bad reviews and stay at this hotel with confidence.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gab521

Hello,

Thank you so much for this great review on our hotel. You are absolutely right this was just one weekend out of many that we had an issue with a few guest and thank you for letting people know that we are a great hotel. Our staff work very hard in order to keep things in control.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I decided to take a quick trip to Moncton for some business and take my wife and two girls along as it ran over a weekend. The hotel was busy, but I think it may be busy on weekends all the time. Check in was a breeze and we got our room at 2 PM which was not expected. The girls spent most of the stay in the pool and on the waterslide. The hotel is new and was very clean. The Breakfast is good with plenty of options for a free breakfast.
Although my business in Moncton is downtown, I will make an effort to stay here before I go anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Josh M
Monique B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Hello,

Thank you for the great review, so glad to hear that we're your first choice. I agree we do have an amazing breakfast. We do take pride in keeping our hotel clean and tidy. I will make sure to pass your comments on to our staff, they will be very thankful. Glad your girls enjoyed the pool and waterslide, it is a certainly a plus for families.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have read some of the other reviews for March 28 and I totally agree with shan434 and others. We booked the park and fly as we had to leave at 4 am to catch a flight at 6 am. It's a great spot if you want to party all night but not if you actually need to get some sleep. It was a free for all with kids up and down the hall and loud drunk people everywhere. This thing about nobody calling down to complain is ridiculous as I called several times and finally at 1 am I called and gave them a blast at the front desk. I don't think that they actually did anything about it and the drunks and their kids just finally passed out. We did not sleep a wink and the start of our much anticipated vacation was ruined. My wife and I said we would sleep in our vehicle before we ever stay at the Fairfield again as we might actually get sleep in the vehicle. Total waste of money - Stay away from the Fairfield.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Black333

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear you did not have a great stay with us. This is not a typical weekend in our hotel. These past reviews were all for the same weekend. If you look at our other reviews you will see we are a very family friendly hotel.
We have investigated further on the complaints and discussed it with our staff to ensure this does not happen again.
Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. If you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me at mbourque@faifieldmoncton.com.

We hope that you will try us again.