“Very fulfilling and enjoyable”
Review of The Bent Spoon - CLOSED

The Bent Spoon
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The mission will be to exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing ambiance for every sensory perception. The restaurant will appeal to the customers’ five senses through hearing ambient music, seeing a fresh modern setting filled with other patrons enjoying their food, smelling a blend of aromas wafting throughout the restaurant, feeling the comfort level provided by the fine dining atmosphere, tasting high quality world style cuisine prepared by qualified executive chefs.
“Very fulfilling and enjoyable”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

While on my way to Nova Scotia the mrs. And I stopped in and had something to eat being an old seafarer I had the baked haddock the mrs. Had a ham steak and baked potatoe and veggies. The ppl. We're nice the service was we thought very good and the food was excellent. We definitely would return. It's getting harder and harder to get good service so lets cherish it when we do. Ok people. The Bent Spoon is number 1in our book. Thank you.

• Visited June 2013

Hamilton, Canada
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

traditional breakfast - Me and my husband went here for breakfast and we really enjoyed the food. we had the traditional that came with 2 eggs however you like and bacon ham or sausage me and my husband had the bacon. It eveas all cooked to perfection, i have never tasted food as good before in my life. Pan fries and toast came with that too and your choice of tea or coffee. I will definitly be back here again for sure.

• Visited July 2013
“Good food!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Bent spoon has great bacon and eggs! -Served hot. Service was friendly, and fast. We are planning to go again.

• Visited August 2013
Saint John, Canada
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I visit Moncton often...every time I go there I eat there ...I would highly recommened u try it. I have even taken other couples with me. And they have came back home and bragged about the food.

• Visited August 2013
Brantford, Canada
“Not bad, but not amazing”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Attached to the hotel we stayed at for two nights, breakfast was included in the room rate. Service was friendly, but slow. The first day, we were one of three tables and it took the waitress 8-10 minutes to say hi, or can I get you a coffee... The second day, there were about 8-9 tables full, and she took about 4-5 minutes to come see us.
The included free breakfast of scrambled egg, sausage, toast and pan fries was good, coffee tasted funny though... I had tea the 2nd day.

Visited August 2013