“Good Food, Great People, Clean Restaurant.”
Review of The Bent Spoon - CLOSED

The Bent Spoon
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The mission will be to exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing ambiance for every sensory perception. The restaurant will appeal to the customers’ five senses through hearing ambient music, seeing a fresh modern setting filled with other patrons enjoying their food, smelling a blend of aromas wafting throughout the restaurant, feeling the comfort level provided by the fine dining atmosphere, tasting high quality world style cuisine prepared by qualified executive chefs.
Reviewed 1 October 2013

If you enjoy eating good food, in a clean restaurant served by friendly people, then I suggest The Bent Spoon for you. I was welcomed, by friendly and courteous staff. I had the Chicken Mushroom Chicken, I chose the side of chips. My meal came quickly, and was delicious. The atmosphere is relaxing and inviting. They really do treat you like you're family. I would recommend The Bent Spoon to anyone.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

While on my way to Nova Scotia the mrs. And I stopped in and had something to eat being an old seafarer I had the baked haddock the mrs. Had a ham steak and baked potatoe and veggies. The ppl. We're nice the service was we thought very good and the food was excellent. We definitely would return. It's getting harder and harder to get good service so lets cherish it when we do. Ok people. The Bent Spoon is number 1in our book. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

traditional breakfast - Me and my husband went here for breakfast and we really enjoyed the food. we had the traditional that came with 2 eggs however you like and bacon ham or sausage me and my husband had the bacon. It eveas all cooked to perfection, i have never tasted food as good before in my life. Pan fries and toast came with that too and your choice of tea or coffee. I will definitly be back here again for sure.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Bent spoon has great bacon and eggs! -Served hot. Service was friendly, and fast. We are planning to go again.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I visit Moncton often...every time I go there I eat there ...I would highly recommened u try it. I have even taken other couples with me. And they have came back home and bragged about the food.