“Nice hotel with a great location”

Four Points by Sheraton Moncton
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
“Nice hotel with a great location”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

The service was good, the hotel was nice, with clean rooms that were a nice size. Parking is great, the hotel was close to shopping, attractions in Moncton, and close to the highway. There is laundry facilities in the hotel, which is covenient especially with kids. I would definitely stay there again next time I am in Moncton.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Jason M
Cindy B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
thank you for the wonderful review!

Thank you for mentionning the laundry facilities! It is a very busy area of our hotel during the summer months!

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we are pleased to hear that you will be back if you come to Moncton!

Thanks!

Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Miramichi, Canada
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This was my first trip back to Moncton's Future Inn since retirement. I had often stayed there and enjoyed my visits while working. Being back was like "coming home". I remembered the feelings of friendly, courteous and efficient staff, a clean and comfortable room, and a comfortable temperature in my room (I like it cool!). Little things count too -- there was pop in the pop machine and ice in the ice machine. I like the clean, open and inviting staircase in the centre of the building which encourages me to think about taking a few steps for my health. I didn't realize that Future Inn was pet-friendly, but now that I know this ... Alexis, my Persian, can join me the next time -- she loves travelling! I grew up watching the TV show ... "The Price Is Right" ... and the price certainly was right at Future Inn. I sincerely recommend this hotel. It was great to be back ... and I'll be back soon again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Don_Alexis2013
First thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

I am happy to see that you have selected our hotel as your hotel of choice! We love to see our guest come back stay after stay! This is what truly tells us we are doing something right!

Thank you!!

Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed in 310 - a two room suite with a soaker tub on our anniversary. The room was amazing, but the staff was even better. We had ordered the "romance" package and were not disappointed. The on site restaurant "Mavericks" is a great steakhouse. The location is close to both the highway and LOTS of shopping and entertainment with a movie theater and a great choice in dining all within a very short drive.

Room Tip: I've stayed here 5 times this year and never had a bad experience or a bad room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert N
Thank you so much Robert N.!

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you had a great anniversary!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property!

Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the beautiful 'pink' room 311 as a special treat for my daughter and to aid the fight against breast cancer as the hotel donates part of the rate to charity ( great idea btw ) but was kept awake most of the night with knocking pipes. Room was lovely, very comfortable bed, Keurig coffee machine, really clean. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. But I go to a hotel to sleep and I didnt much so thats why the review is poor.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I wanted to indicate to you that we have the maintenance department looking into locating the root of this problem. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We truly hope that you will be back.

Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2013

There's not many negative things about this hotel. It's nice, clean, fancy and not too expensive, and the staff is very friendly. It has all the essential needs, laundry, gym, even a coffee maker. And the restaurant is fantastic!

However, when we booked online we specifically booked a room with a refrigerator and free breakfast, for a reason.
When we checked in, there was no fridge in the room. In the morning, there was no free breakfast. The manager said we did not book that room, even though we DID online. She argued with me a bit and apologized, but did nothing about it but smile and take our money. I will not go back on the only reason is the false information given on their website, plus an unfriendly manager. The rest of it is alright though.

Room Tip: Don't book a room online!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Alison M
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I apologize that I obviously did not give you the customer service that I personnaly strive for. My goal is to make our guest feel welcomed. I did not achieve this with you.

We do hope you will give our hotel another opportunity when you come this way. Please contact us directly and we will ensure that all your requests are met.

Leamington, Canada
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were 3 couples travelling from Ontario to the East Coast. On our way back home we decided to stay in Moncton. We wanted something close to the highway. This was the place. Easy off and on close by. Really clean hotel with friendly staff. Only thing was no continental breakfast but there was a restaurant downstairs. A little expensive for breakfast but very good. We also ate there for supper the night before. Great meal. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Francis G
Thank you for the great review!

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I also wanted to make sure you were aware that we do have rooms that can included breakfast.

We hope you had a safe trip back home and had a wonderful vacation!

Nova Scotia
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

If you like incredibly loud 80's rock sung bad karaoke style at 11:30pm then this just might be the ideal hotel for you. I prefer not to have to listen to cheesy versions of '8675309' and 'working for the weekend' when I'm trying to settle two kids down to sleep and ok I understand someone rented out their reception room but should there not be a limitation to how loud these people can be. We were on the third floor and could hear every drumbeat and every word.....can't imagine how pleasant it must have been for the people on the floors below us. Other than that the hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff we interacted with were pleasant. Decent location if you are driving.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for comments. We appreciate all comments as this is the only way we can better ourselves.

This being said, we have changed our policies regarding our meeting room facilities and entertainment. So thank you again for your comments.

We hope that you will give us another chance to show you what a great stay at the Future Inns can be like!