“awesome service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
Lawrencetown, Canada
“awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The front desk staff on Friday went above and beyond to fix the problem with my visa problem..The young lady spent over an hour on the phone to various people and even organized a conference call on my behalf.Cannot thank her enough! Will return for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank karen h
Daniel B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Hello karen h;

Wonderful news to hear you enjoy our staff and facility, we are extremely glad we were able to help with your pre auth situation and bring it to an appropriate resolution. It is always a pleasure when our guests utilize our services and and can bring a positive result.

We hope that you pass through Moncton again and stay with us in the near future, its always a pleasure. We're always here to help.

506-852-9600 ext 7640.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

From the moment we entered the hotel to the moment we left, it was a very welcoming stay. The front staff were very friendly as well as the hole staff even greating you with a "good morning" or "good evening" anytime you meet them in the hallway. The rooms are clean and have a very nice smell when you first walk into the room. "Thumbs up to Future Inns".

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Camaro s
Daniel B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Hello Camaro s;

Thank you for taking a minute to leave some great feedback on trip advisor, we appreciate each and all of them. Building a relationship with our guests is of great importance to us and do our best to recognize every individual we possibly can. Clearly it leads to wonderful posts such as yours.

We look forward to accommodating you again and hope to see you soon

506-852-9600 ext :7640
HALIFAX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Business or pleasure we have made the Future Inn Moncton our choice hotel.

The entire staff from front desk to house keeping consistently ensure we have a pleasant stay. The Hospitality here is second to none. Always a warm welcome and our spacious well prepared room is clean and includes any special requests.

We have also reserved several larger suites to invite family members to join us.

If you are looking for an up-scale hotel where your business is sincerely appreciated, this hotel will surpass most expectations

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise then simply request a room away from central area and elevators.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank jocosa
Greeting Jocosa;

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property. We are always so happy to hear when our guests experience such a positive visit and shares it with us and the rest of the world.

Our staff pride themselves on our reputation of friendliness and professionalism and are continuously trying to make a great impression on anyone who walks through our doors, whether they are a guest of the Future Inns Moncton or not.

Clearly good news travels fast, especially when we have people such as yourself who do us the honor of letting us know how your visit with us was.

We look forward to accommodating you again and will do our best to upkeep your view of us.

506-852-9600 ext: 7640
New Glasgow, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed here for business and was more than impressed by the hotel considering some of the other hotels I've stayed at in the Atlantic provinces.

I was greated by one of the most friendly front desk staff members I've ever experienced, as she provided suggestions on what to do around town that night, and places to eat, right down to where the exercise room was located and how much the on site restaurant costs.

Upon arriving in my room, I was surprised to find a bottle of water waiting for me that had my name and company logo on the label. This was a great personal touch to a room. The beds were comfortable and was greated with lots of hot water in the shower in the morning. The couple things that I wasn't overly excited about were the fact that the room didn't have a fridge in it (I thought this was pretty much standard in hotels nowdays) and with a room on the second floor the parking lot lights shined right into the room, directly to where the pillows were on the bed, I normally enjoy sleeping with the curtains open so that the natural light wakes me up but could not do this due to the bright parking lot lights shining in my eyes when trying to fall asleep.

The location is great for those who want a quick stopover for traveling as it is maybe 1 minute off the highway, and just past it is the Trinity Power centre where you can find all the restaurants you'd need.

I suspect that the next time I stay in Moncton that the Future Inns will be at the top of my list for hotels to book, and I would recommend to others too.

Room Tip: lights from the parking lot shine directly onto bed if you are on the front of the building second f...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank goldenflyte
Annick C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Good Morning goldenflyte,

WOW!! What a nice review!! How lovely is it to read those awesome comments :)

We are very greatful that you enjoyed your stay and we'll make sure to continue giving the very BEST service we can offer our guest and make them feel comfortable.

With that being said, I've placed notes in your profile for us to place you in the back of the hotel for your future stays with us so you do not get that glare from the parking lot and we also made sure to have fridge placed in your room before your arrival.

We truly appreciate your feedback in helping us better ourselves and making sure everything to your satisfaction!

Hope to see you back in the future!

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have stayed at the Moncton Future inn many times over the past year and the staff are always friendly and the rooms are always clean. I recommend this hotel to all my business contacts and friends.

Rex Seaward

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Rex S
Good Morning Mr.Seaward ,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We absolutely LOVE reading reviews like yours!
We hope to see you again in the future!

Regards,

Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Everytime we go to Moncton we always sleep at Futur Inns Moncton we are very well serve. Every member of there team is friendly and make you fell important. And you sleep like a baby in those sooooooo comfortable bed. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Me I prefer on the main floor because I have my dog, it's easier for us that way.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sylvie L
St. Stephen, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Honestly, as I write this review from Room 327 (apparently the furthest king room from the elevator) I am enchanted by the song of a moose in heat....The noise from the elevator is horrible! I had requested (and was assured at booking) that my room would be located AWAY from the "moose song", but alas, at check-in....here I am....listening to the call of the poor distressed moose...yet again. Had I known my room would not be as I had requested, and had been reassured would be available, I certainly would have booked another hotel. Room is clean and comfortable, guest services was polite (although I'd love to speak again to the person who booked my room). A nice room isn't quite cutting it when you know you're in for a sleepless night!! I only wish there was a space to upload the sounds of this beast from my room....I'm sure you'd be entertained if you didn't actually have to sleep here.

Room Tip: If you would like to actually sleep in your hotel room, either insist on a room away from the elevat...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LAR2013
Annick C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Good Afternoon LAR2013,

Thank you so much for writting a response on trip advisor.

I truly apologise that your needs weren't met especially after emphasising to place you away from our elevators. There is absolutely no excuse for overlooking this.

I would love for you to email me directly so I can ensure that your profile indicates that you would like to be very far from the elevators if you choose to come back to the Future Inns Moncton!

I can be reached at acomeau@futureinns.com

Thank you!