“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Moncton's Finest Steakhouse located in Moncton North
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to Maverick’s on multiple occasions and for different events and I have yet to be disappointed. Their quality of service is always exceptional and the waitresses are always so happy to serve you. Whether you’re looking for a nice meal with a friend or catering for an event, Maverick’s is definitely your go-to. Love this place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although expensive, the food is good. The noise from the kitchen gets a bit much, and there is one server in particular who needs to retire.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have had supper and breakfast here twice. This place has amazing, high quality, delicious food. The staff is very friendly and care about their customers. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is kind of a 2-in-1 review as we attended for Mothers Day brunch in May and then went back in June for an early Fathers Day brunch.

Mavericks is located on the ground floor of the hotel and is nicely laid out and decorated with a nice bar area as well. One thing to keep in mind is the washrooms are located out in the hotel near the conference room locations, none in the restaurant itself.

I will admit that the first visit was on the disappointing side. The service was lacking in all areas from the table settings to the tableside service and the food while a good selection, was disappointing in the overall experience. I attributed a lot of this to being such a busy hectic day.

We went back 4 weeks later and it was a much more relaxing and enjoyable experience. The service was great from being seated to water/coffee being constantly topped up to going the extra mile to provide my parents with some dessert that wasn't on the brunch menu. Probably some of the best service I have received at any restaurant I can think of.

The food side was still a little disappointing, especially for what you pay. I am certainly not a foodie nor am I picky but I like my food to be at least warm when I eat it and if I am paying over a certain price I feel the quality and selection needs to be better than average. While I enjoyed the breakfast side of the brunch, nothing seemed hot. And the other side of the buffet, while the dishes were warmer at least, there wasn't anything that was over the top or would make me go back for a 2nd helping.

I have attended brunches at various others places and while the pricing is inline with what I expect, the quality of the meal is not. But, the service was over the top compared to what I would expect at a buffet/brunch type experience which at the end of the day leaves me with an average experience when it is all said and done.

I have heard that their steaks are very good so perhaps I will have to try sometime a sit down order from the menu meal experience and see if that is any different.

1  Thank Monctonguy
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great Salmon, Friendly Bartender, and love the country music! Nice relaxed atmosphere and enjoyed meeting up with friends for good food and drinks!