“Avoid "this" Jungle Jims” 1 of 5 bubbles

Jungle jims
Ranked #118 of 261 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Canadian, American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Moncton, Canada
“Avoid "this" Jungle Jims”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Terrible service, OK food, I will never return to this restaurant again. I would not waist your time or money. The second time i had a similar experience.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank jo282013

“Stay away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Where to start;
We are visiting from alberta and my wife wanted to eat here after a day of flying. We stopped (7pm) in and was greeted at the door. We were told to wait as it would be a few min to be seated. We looked over the menus and after about 10 min were finally seated. The place was half full and not many people working. We were told our waitress would be by shortly. After waiting 10 min or longer with no one coming to ask us for drinks I was getting restless. Finally a girl came over and said our waitress was a bit busy and asked if she could take a drink order. We said yes and my father in law wanted to order a beer, yet she said she couldn't take alcohol orders nor knew what kinds they carried and that he would have to wait for our actual waitress. She then ask my wife what she would like and she wanted a tea and asked what flavours they had. Again she said she didn't know and that we would have to wait for our waitress and walked away. After about another 5 min I said that if no one came soon I was going to get up and walk out. Finally she came and took our order, very clueless, slow and no interest. We ordered a basket of yam fries (very small portion) and my meal was half cold and the other half warmish.
No one came and asked us how our meal was, never asked if we wanted a refill. Very poor service, and nothing special for the food. Spend your money somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank cowboy_shooters
“Manager very abusive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Manager is very abusive (putting it politely). He purposely tried to drag me out of my vehicle while parking and tried to get in a fight with me. All the while I could smell alcohol on his breath. Needless to say, after that I didn't bother to spend any money there. This place needs to be taken out of business.

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank Steve B
Moncton, Canada
“Nothing special, easily forgotten about as a guest.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I haven't been here in a long time, and now I know why. I was seated promptly, but that's about the only thing that happened quickly. I ended up having a total of 3 servers. One who brought my drinks, one who brought my food, and one that apologized for the other two and brought my bill. Can't say that I'm impressed.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank monctonfoodie
New Brunswick, Canada
“Unbelievable!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Hadn't eaten here for a long time so decided to check it out. Prices seem close to what you would pay at Montana's. However the service and food don't match with Montana's at all! The service was slow when it came to everything....From being seated, to getting beverages, to getting food, to getting the bill.....it was sad! The server delivered the food and never returned to see how things were. She told me AFTER giving the bill to us about a drink special! Then upon going to the cash and pay the bill the manager was actually on his blackberry while taking our payment! The attitudes of the staff totally match the example the manager is sending. Discussing whose got the most tables and things to do in front of customers. Staff eating and drinking at the bar. Very unprofessional. To top it off the food was not great. I had nachos which were ok but not near the serving size you get elsewhere. The ribs were dry and wings very small. Prices are too high for the atmosphere and service not to mention the food!

• Visited April 2013