“Good BBQ”

Barnyard BBQ
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Canadian, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

BBQ and beer was great. They even accommodated my son's request of no BBQ sauce on his ribs. Homemade root beer was great! I will go back when I am in town again.

• Visited July 2013

Lower Coverdale
“Not worth the time”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Stopped in on a Saturday night for supper. My family of 5 were crowded into a table for 4. I ordered beef brisket and was told it was sold out. A BBQ restaurant at 6:30 on a Saturday that did not have what I would consider a stapel was disapointing. It was very noisy. The entrance is not large enough for a family to stand in. The parking lot is behind the restaurant/brewery, I won't be headed back anytime soon.

• Visited July 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Darn good BBQ”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Almost as good as the BBQ we had when visiting Texas this year. WAY better than anything in Halifax.

Kid friendly atmosphere too, with a good kids menu.

Visited July 2013
“Delicious Smokehouse Food!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and ate here and it was to die for! We both had ribs and he had mashed potatoes that I would recommend! The food didn't disappoint and if your a meat eater, you'll love it! Cheers!

• Visited June 2013
Saint John, Canada
“Good Service Great Value”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Well they fixed the WING problem so that's great, they once again have some of the best wings in the city. Great portions and good service make this one of my favorites, and if your lucky to get veteran waitress Christine than even better.

• Visited May 2013