“This is by far the best gluten free pizza in Canada” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pump House
Ranked #5 of 261 Restaurants in Moncton
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“This is by far the best gluten free pizza in Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our server, Lisa, provided the best service ever for starters. She was friendly and informative. I ordered gluten free nachos for my colleagues and I. They were a perfect appetizer. Gluten free of course. I custom ordered a gluten free pizza. It was a Greek chicken gluten free pizza sub ham. It was thick and hearty. I loved every bite. The drinks are very reasonably priced for Canada, even the last place I was at in the US. Many of my colleagues recommend the blueberry bear here. There were three of us eating here and all of us agree it is definitely the place grab a bite to eat and a pint. During the summer the offer outdoor evening patio dining. If it's bit to humid and the Mosquitos are gone, I recommend the outdoor dining. It's extremely pleasant sitting outdoors sipping a glass of wine. The Pumphouse Brewery is a must add to your list of places to enjoy anytime you chose to visit Mincton.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Terri E

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
“Great beer and good food but stay away from the poutine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We often go to the pump house for good cold beer (Black and Blue is the best) and good food. The only thing negative that I can say is that the poutine is the worst I ever ate and very expensive lol. Shredded marble cheese and clumpy gravy.

But.... we always go there for the other food steaks are better than most steakhouses and pizza's are delicious!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Good food, good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The Pumphouse is a great place for bar/pub food and microbrew beer. The Red is great and of course the most popular is the Blueberry Ale. I generally get the burger which runs about $10 and the wife gets a pulled pork which rivals any Southern US BBQ joint's. Huge helpings of fries, too, or can substitute a salad. Inside dining or if the weather's hospitable there's a deck in the alleyway. Great selection on food, interesting beer made on site.

Orlando
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Beer and Excellent Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Pump House while on vacation. There was a great selection of beer at a reasonable price. The blueberry ale is very popular. We shared the bruschetta as an appetizer; it was fresh and delicious. I tried the chipotle pulled pork sandwich based on another review. It was the BEST pulled pork I have ever had, and I'm from the south. The portions were also huge! Even though previous reviews said service was bad, we had excellent service. We sat outside, and our waitress constantly checked on us. We had a great experience and would eat here again.

Moncton
“You'll drool thinking about your next trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Okay - if I'm going to honest, Pumphouse always has terrible service. The servers are always rude, don't check on you, and frankly just don't give a damn about anything. That being said, Pumphouse is one of my absolute favourite restaurants in Moncton. Their pulled pork is the best I have ever had, and their pizzas are ridiculously delicious. Their beers are amazing - especially the red, and their deck is great in the summer when it's sunny outside! Just keep in mind that you'll have awful service and focus your energy into your food (and beer) and you'll be fine!

• Visited September 2013