“Waterfront Dining”
Review of Saint John Marina

Saint John Marina
Ranked #80 of 261 Restaurants in Saint John
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Description: Casual Dining in a refined atmosphere. The Saint John Marina is the only restaurant on the lower St. John River. Our dining room seats 110 guests with a new riverside patio that seats 65. Enjoy your private meeting/event space in the Sutton's Crossing Banquet Room with private 1800 sq/ft patio.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been to this restaurant multiple times and as a local consider it our go to place for a meal out.
The staff are universally friendly and accommodating. The food is totally reliable and comes as advertised. The view is gorgeous especially around sunset. This is one of only 3 restaurants in the area to gave water views and is by far the best.
This restaurant was devastated by recent flooding but they have done an amazing job of not only restoring it in record time but improving it as well. It is a 15 minute drive from City Centre and worth the drive.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We dined here on a Sunday and it was very quiet. The view is great and the staff very friendly and helpful. We had a beer battered haddock with Sweet potato fries (served with it's own dip, excellent) what I believe to be a homemade tartar sauce. The spoonful of coleslaw on my plate was also very good and had a homemade dressing. We also had the Beef Dip with the kettle fries and they were very good. The dip with the other fries went very well with these chips as well. Both meals were served in an attractive manner and were hot when they arrived at the table. We decided to go for a dessert as well, probably a mistake on a late Sunday after a busy Saturday night. They were out of the cake I ordered so I decided on the Truffle Chocolate cheesecake - very rich and almost like a candy. They were out of the apple slices for the soft pretzel, however, they served it with just the caramel sauce and because they were out of apples, served a small dish of hazelnut mousse on the side. The meal was very good and we would definitely return when we are back in Saint John.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

A group of us were there for a comedy show and went for supper before.
The fish and chips were good and one huge piece of fish.
I've had the fish tacos previously and enjoyed that also.
The menu has slightly changed. The chicken and waffles are no longer on the menu.
I have had them and found them quite dry.
The service was fast and the waitress pleasant.
It seems to be doing quite well and is usually busy.
Lots of parking.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here since the renos. Had a chance to stop by and wow. The marina looks great. The food was delicious and the service was awesome.... We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at this restaurant. It has been recently renovated and it is beautiful. It's a nice atmosphere. We came for my birthday and I was not disappointed. Every single one of us said we would recommend our selections. I had the fish tacos, my husband the mac and cheese with the buffalo chicken and our friends had the blackened chicken with mango salsa and seafood spaghettini. All 4 dishes were spot on. The selection of craft beer was great. I had the blood orange. We all shared the deep fried brownies with ice cream. The ice cream was my only "blah" of my meal and it in now way dampened it.
I look forward to coming back to try out more of the menu. This little gem is out of the way on the marina but the outside is set up sweet with gas fire pits and what looks to have a music or entertainment venue.