My wife and I pulled into this place in the pouring rain on our motorcycle and were tired, wet and Hungry. As with most Best Western's and what I love about them, we pulled right under the Canopy at the entrance. And when we checked in the clerk insisted we keep the bike underneath and intimated that they might even build a separate bike shelter soon. This Best Western is located in what looks like a new shopping district just out of the downtown area, but it seemed to have a of everything you would need. We booked our room earlier that day, and it turned out that our room was incredibly spacious and had t hot tub right in the room. There are much smaller rooms, and much cheaper but this was really nice for the price.
We gathered up all our cloths and did our laundry, had a swim (good size pool - plenty of light) and a hot tub in our own room, and then walked out the door feeling clean and fully refreshed. We had our choice of several places to eat within walking distance and chose the Boston Pizza which was one of the closest as well.
We had a nice dinner with a very short walk back. When we came back I noticed several other bikes had now pulled in for the night.
I believe the clerk said the hotel was only 4 years old.
Breakfast was included, but it was your typical buffet thing, at one of these places, but seemed to have a little more variety. We had juice, cereal and toast there then went across the street to the Tim Hortons.
As a side note - One of the screws of my sunglasses had come off so we I walked into the Hakim Optical right next door to the Tim Hortons just across the street from the Hotel, and the lady took my glasses right away but the screw holder on the glassed had been striped so she was going to have to make one up, and said would be about half an hour. I told her we were waiting next door and I would come back. Within about 15 minutes she walked into the Tim's with the glasses like new, and would not take a dime or a coffee.
All the staff at this Best Western were really nice, and we just found the place to be very clean and comfortable. Easy access back onto the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Saint John Hotel & Suites! This beautiful, new hotel is within convenient walking distance to shopping, restaurants & a movie theatre, and has 77 rooms to choose from, including whirlpool rooms and suites. Guests will enjoy complimentary hot breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi, as well as a mini-fridge and 42" LED TVs in all rooms. Facilities include an indoor heated pool, fitness centre, a 24hr business centre and 3 meeting rooms. Earn airline miles or points towards free stays by enrolling in BW Rewards for free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel Saint John
- Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Saint John
- Saint John Best Western
- Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites New Brunswick