We stopped at Saint John's for a night on a tour. The room is very spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. The only thing that was disappointing was the breakfast. Although the food tasted great, there were very little options. All in all, I would rate it a 5 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, we are confident you'll agree that Chateau Saint John - Hotel & Suites exceeds the standard of excellence in Atlantic Canada. We are conveniently located downtown Saint John, N.B. (Exit 123) and across from the Harbour Station arena. Designed with travellers in mind, Chateau Saint John - Hotel & Suites has raised the bar on quality, service and comfort. Situated only minutes from the famous Reversing Falls and City Market, the hotel pays tribute to Saint John's long and illustrious history (oldest incorporated city in Canada), through its unique decor. Combining the essence of yesterday with the technology of today. Chateau Saint John delivers an unforgettable experience and ambiance. Chateau Saint John - Hotel & Suites wants every guest to feel like he or she is our most important guest. No effort will be spared by our friendly and helpful staff to ensure all your needs and expectations are exceeded. Make your next visit to Saint John unforgettable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau Saint John reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Saint John Hotel Saint John
- Chateau Saint John New Brunswick