“Let's all go to A&double U”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 250 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Eat there about once a month. Always good and fresh. Just like it was 45 years ago on Rothesay Avenue. Only the address and price (Yikes!)has changed. Best burgers in the city.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

A&W was always My "go-to-I-Need-Something-Greasy-food" Their Onion rings are to die for. Best Onion rings I've had hands down. However I have yet to go back in the last 3 months because of poor customer service. there is a gentlemen that works at night that is very disorganized, not very friendly, and I hear cursing at the other employees. When My order was incorrect (and I was the only one in the restaurant) and I had to wait 20 minutes for my wraps they didn't offer to put down new onion rings, or burgers" I said to him "I hope my food wont be cold" he completely ignored me. and gave me cold food. I wrote a letter to A&W corp and they never replied. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

A&W food is usually very tasty but it is always very salty. They recently renovated this location and they did a very nice job. They are just your average fast food place.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Burgers are always thick and juicy, love the iced mugs when you dine in-store. Free wifi attracts me often. MMMMozza burgers lol.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

It has been a great time going back in time with A&W as it make me feel young meals are very well prepared and love the coffee.. good work guys