I stayed at Mr. Kant's location in May 2013, along with several other family members. I researched before making my reservation as to what I needed and the location and the price. The facilities are like home, My single room was perfect for me, like a comfortable bedroom. I had plenty of hot water, it was very quiet and peaceful, and the Wi-Fi (with Mr. Kants help) worked just fine once I got logged on. The hotel is an older facility, but I was okay with that and I had a beautiful view of the ferry out my back window, and a nice sea breeze that helped to keep me calm. The location was perfect for me (near other Saint John Relatives) and nearby restaurants for all meals. I was very happy with my accommodations (So were my other family members) and will stay there again, when I travel back to Saint John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to exceed your expectations to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Providing the best hospitality is one of our main business. If you need additional service e.g. internet access, fax access, extra towels, extra blankets or pillows please contact Housekeeping or motel manager. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hillside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Saint John
- Hillside Motel Saint John, New Brunswick