“Take out ribs. Fast and tasty”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #105 of 242 Restaurants in Saint John
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
“Take out ribs. Fast and tasty”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I worked late. Felt like a good supper and did not feel like cooking or sitting in a restaurant. Quick call and they had my supper ready in 10 minutes. Ribs were good. Had the Greek salad as a side.

Saint John, Canada
“Good service, good food”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Eat here all the time .

Fair price for the foods taste and quality.

Classic quarter chicken dinner with their signature dipping sauce is amazing.

Best restaurant in Saint-John.

Eat here!!!

Saint John, Canada
“Bland food for old people”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This restaurant is great for people in the 60+ crowd who like their food familiar and nondescript. Most of the menu is just variations on the same meal. Unfortunately, this makes it easy for the wait staff to mess up your order without it even being obvious, which happened at my visit. The result was an extra $3 added to my bill because I was given a larger serving size than I ordered. The food came rather quickly after we ordered it, but it was only lukewarm, which definitely gave the impression that the food had been prepared before it was ordered and had sat a while.

• Visited October 2013
“average”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

food is not to great chicken way over cooked salad was old and wilted ,over priced for what you get but staff very freindly will not go back

Visited July 2013
Ayr, Canada
“Not my kind of restaurant”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I can't believe we stopped to eat here but there was not much choice. Pretty well everything close to our hotel belonged to a chain, as did our hotel.

I dislike corporate restaurants because they lack creativity and innovation.

Three of us tried their back ribs and one had a chicken dish. They were 'okay' for this kind of establishment. But it's nothing that I would recommend.

The restaurant was clean and our server was friendly.

• Visited September 2013