“I hate to dis any place but...”
Review of Aquarius Tavern & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aquarius Tavern & Restaurant
Reviewed 9 August 2012

It took a half hour to get a beer from the most surly waiter I've met in years. I don't know what his problem was, even through I tipped him I couldn't get a second beer. The food was lousy too although the waitress was very nice.

2  Thank michael n

Reviewed 12 July 2012

The Aquarius looks like a bland isolated building in a large parking lot across from the Travelodge. Arrived at night so didn't have many choices to choose from to eat dinner.
The food was ok not horrible. I had a veggie omelet that was bland. Others in our party had salads and the poutine. Drinks you have to pay separately from your food check.
Waitress was nice. Must be a Canadian thing to have slot machines inside the place.
Will try Papa John's next time.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

We had the scallops and fish & chips - the fish and chips were not bad - safe choice if you decode to eat here. It came to $24 for the 2 meals, meals included cole slaw, rolls, and we had water to drink. The decor is tired, one of my scallops was grey and they came in about an inch of melted margarine. Our server was friendly enough, we went at supper time, there were a few people there, some on the vlt's. All in all - if you are heading west for a good meal, I would probably stick to the Coffee Mill in Lancaster Mall.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Went there for breakfast, did not know that breakfast would be so difficult. Looked like it was literally dumped on the plate with grease splatters all over. Pretty disappointing, waitress was very nice though.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Older wait staff more interested in chatting among themselves than keeping an eye on their tables. Will not return.