“Ice Cream Ding Ding!”

Ice Cream Delight
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Shediac
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I love ice cream and its difficult to screw that up. These guys did a great job and made me very happy by pleasing my very sweet tooth.

There are newer reviews for Ice Cream Delight

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I love the ice cream here. It seems to be going through a transition. I'll try it again a bit later in the season.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stopped by here on a warm day to grab a sweet treat and sit. They had over 40 flavors to choose from! Our service was great, and we were able to sample some of the new flavors before deciding. The outdoor seating area is cute and great for chatting & people watching as you nibble away at your ice cream. Highly recommend it.

A large is 3 scoops, a small is 2. You can get a different flavor with each scoop. I got maple taffy and a new flavored one. My husband got 3 scoops of Cows on the moon (or something like)

Ample parking across the street!

1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

On a warm and sunny day their ice cream really hit the spot. The only negative was that they don't take American dollars or credit cards. They do, however, take debit cards. All in all it is worth stopping by.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a must stop for those travelling threw the town of Shediac. Big scoops and relatively on par for pricing. They also have submarin and sandwiches , You can sit outside and enjoy the smell of the sea .