“He treated me like a long lost friend”
Review of Brookfield Inn

Brookfield Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corner Brook
Brookfield Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Corner Brook B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“He treated me like a long lost friend”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I can not say enough good things about Sean and the Brookfield Inn. He treated me like a long lost friend and I was made to feel completely at home. I arrived just after noon and he offered me lunch. The kitchen was well-stocked and I was encouraged to help myself. He even folded my laundry. He likes to keep prices reasonable by not taking credit cards. And reasonable they are. I expected to pay much more. He drove me to the Railway Museum, several other attractions and then to the bus station but refused to take up my offer of gas money. Sabre, the dog, is tourist friendly too. If you ever loose faith in humanity, come to the Brookfield Inn and Sean will restore it for you!
Alan

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Alan L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 29 September 2013

There is no better place to stay in Corner Brook,nl. The staff were great. Lots of food. Lots of smiles.The entire house was spotless. Quite. They have a dog. Very goods with kids. This will be my home away from home whenever I an in Corner brook, NL

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Terry B
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Sean was great. We were met with an open door, fridge was full and rooms were Clean and warm. Sean would not hesitate to give you a lift in his personal vehicle if you were ever in a pickle and make changes to accommodations at the drop of a hat to make things more comfortable.
There was never a time that you felt as you were invading someones home, with the ability to raid the fridge or make a fresh pot of coffee whenever. On top of that it was half the price of any remotely comparable place. The location was also within walking distance of whatever you needed to do in town. All in all this place made our trip affordable and enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank James H
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We were greeted by Sean and shown right to the room after the briefing on the kitchen services available. The sleep was great after a relaxing shower. We hope to be able to come back in the fall to spend some time in Corner Brook and stay here again. Thanks Sean.
BTW the only drawback was the ambulances across the street going most if the night.

• Stayed July 2013
Toronto
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We got a room with a private bathroom. The room and the bathroom were generously sized. The wifi worked really well. I really liked the ability to raid the fridge in the morning and cook whatever you can find, and then they do the dishes for you. Sean even invited us to make ourselves some sandwiches for lunch. Don't be allergic to dogs though (they weren't in the way or anything).

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank canexa
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Hospitable, friendly, great full fridge!! Cook your own breakfast, great!!! Really clean nice room, different type of b&b way better than most. Super accomodating, all in all super. The dogs are super friendly, and kept seperate from guests if required(im a dog lover)

• Stayed July 2013
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Great hospitality, Sean made us feel at home. We really appreciate his friendliness. I also enjoyed playing his two well-mannered dogs.
Rooms are big and clean, with a good plasma TV. Besides, our room had a very big private bath.
After travelling for 15 days, we really enjoyed preparing our own breakfast. We had many choices: eggs, bacon, ham, jams, cheeses, different breads, cereals, juices, etc. Everything, of course, of an excellent quality.
I would highly recommend it. If we come back to Corner Brook we will certainly stay at this b&b.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Grenfell Campus Summer Accommodations, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Marble Inn Resort
Marble Inn Resort
#1 of 2 in Steady Brook

Been to Brookfield Inn? Share your experiences!