“Great walk”

Corner Brook Stream Trail
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We walked downtown from the Glynmill Inn and chanced finding out way back when we noticed the trail. This trail is well maintained and frequently used. It was very scenic and a nice touch of nature after a long day in the car.

2  Thank LazydaysGanderNL

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Lovely trail from the free swimming area to the Bowater park. It is worth the walk if you are in Corner Brook.

2  Thank cliff w
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I found Corner Brook to be a very friendly stop for the one day cruise visitor. While there is not too much to do, I found the Stream Trail to be picturesque and relaxing. The walk isn't difficult but you may want to take a break after some of the inclines, at least I had to. I suggest that you bring a camera as the sights are varied, i.e. lake, birds, swans, interesting trees and their roots, hotel building, etc. It was a nice way for me to spend 90 minutes.

5  Thank Carl B
Reviewed 31 May 2014

If you are on a cruise that stops in Corner Brook, exploring the Corner Brook Trail is the only thing to do at this stop, and it is a wonderful way to spend several hours! It is a little difficult to find the trail, but once you do, it is really nice. It runs along a stream and leads to a beautiful little lake. There are also some high lookout points if you do the entire trail system. I wish I could provide directions for how to find the trail,but I really cannot. The way many of the people on our ship found the trail was just by asking locals, who were very friendly and helpful. There are no ta lot of signs to help lead you to the trail, although once you get on the trail, there are very useful signs illustrating th various trails.

4  Thank Fawn_7
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Wonderful hiking, snowshoeing, biking, swimming not to mention the extensive caving system. So nice to be able to get out of the city, while still in the city.

1  Thank Afidus