Open today: 09:00 - 17:30

Cave tour

Reviewed 17 July 2016
skarmo
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2016

These tours are for anyone who wants to try something new. They are lead by experienced guides who are friendly, patient, and professional. This is a MUST DO in Corner Brook

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We used cycle solutions for their corner Brook cave tour and had a great time. Tim our guide was very knowledgeable and was patient and kind with our 8 year old son. I would definitely come back to cycle solutions for more tours.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We purchase a great deal of outdoor clothing and equipment here. Some items are a bit pricey, but the quality is good!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 10 February 2016

On several occasions we have visited Cycle Solutions to get information and have found the staff very helpful. They helped us in selecting poles for snow shoeing and even ordered parts for us. We will continue to shop at this store for our sport needs.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I was able to rent snow shoes and Cycle Solutions.
Later I could have purchased the snow shoes less the rental.

Sadly age beat me, took of the 'shoes' because the strain on my old joints was too much.

But hey. Nice company to do business with.
Next I want to do the Corner Brook caves. :)

Date of experience: January 2013