“Brilliant!”

Newfound Sushi
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Price range: US$8 - US$36
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Newfound Sushi is a full service restaurant specializing in Japanese Fusion. Newfound Sushi Izakaya is the new addition to the restaurant. Izakaya opens at 4pm and serves food until 9pm Tuesday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday food is served until 11pm. We offer nine beers on tap, from local to international. Many of our menu items are tapas style food with shared plates in mind. We have the largest selection of fresh seafood on the West Coast of Newfoundland. Kampai
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Arctic Char dragon roll, spinach sesame salad, tempura cod. All delicious. My server calmly balanced the full house on a Monday with grace and confidence. The chefs were steady belt with takeout also. Everyone enjoyed. Left me wanting more. Superior quality of sushi rivals Basho in St. John's and other locales. The service far exceeded Basho with warmth and knowledge. This is my new fav and I will return!

1  Thank kmackay2012

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Never disappointed going to Newfound Sushi. Friendly and efficient staff, not to mention that Kevin makes the best sushi I've ever had. Fresh ingredients and takes the time to make each roll look perfect. I've eaten sushi all across the country, and although some come close, nothing has beaten the sushi experience that Newfound has to offer. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

First time eating here. Was convinced to try this place by one of my co-workers who says she eats here weekly. Did not try the sushi. Both my partner and I had Teriyaki dishes (beef and chicken). Both were very tasty. Reasonably priced. It was super busy but we did not have to wait an unreasonable amount of time for our meals. We will return . . . and maybe even try the sushi!

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

As a regular visitor to Newfoundland we were delighted to find Newfound Sushi. It did not disappoint and in fact surpassed our expectations. The sushi was excellent as were the teriyaki dishes. Lovely touches with rolls in the shape of a dragon and the Cory boat offering. Will definitely go again! Well done Kevin.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

What a happy surprise to see a new and different type of restaurant come to life and thrive in Corner Brook.. We had the first of many meals there I hope! Both of us have eaten sushi all across North America and were pleasantly satisfied at Newfoundland Sushi. Everything you'd expect at a sushi bar and some you wouldn't. The fusion sushi is a must try. Love it!!
You just acquired two more devotees!! Good luck, stay alive!:)