“Best pho ever”

Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Corner Brook
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. Located in the Coleman's building on Caribou Road.
St. John's, Canada
“Best pho ever”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was in Corner Brook for a night, and went here on the recommendation of a friend who had spent four days in town and eaten eight meals here.

She did not steer me wrong. I had a most excellent bowl of chicken and shrimp pho that night, and when I found myself back in Corner Brook with two hours to kill a few days later, I had the beef pho which was, if anything, even better.

Will I bore readers if I rave about the complexity of the broth, the layers of flavours? Probably, but if you care about that sort of thing do NOT miss Pho Vietnam. The prices are incredibly low for the quality and quantity of the food.

There are other things on the menu besides pho -- my mother had a pad thai chicken which really impressed her.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jean G

Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
“I love Pho!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My friends and I love to frequent this lovely restaurant. They have plenty of options available. Pho is one of the best restaurants in Corner Brook, and the food is delicious and authentic. Cathy, the owner, is very sweet and always offers great service. There are also plenty of vegetarian options, which makes me very happy. The food is very fairly priced, especially for the portions given. I always leave Pho Vietnam feeling full and happy. The Vietnamese Iced Coffee is especially good for a treat, and the Pad Thai is fantastic, as well as the stir-fries offered. I love Pho! :)

• Visited January 2014
huntsville
“Great food. Great value”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal at Pho Vietnam. Excellent Spring rolls and Cold rolls. Stir fries were nicely put together. Price was right. It was a little hard to find even though we had been told where to go by our B and B operator. Looks a sign was to go up on the outside of the grocery store building soon though

Visited August 2014
St. John's, Canada
“Great flavors”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

God is very flavorful. Thai chicken and Beef Pho were very nice. Atmosphere was basic but you are there for the food. Service was a bit off in the front of the house though. Need to have someone in dining area.

Corner Brook, Canada
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food is fresh, tasty, large portions, excellent atmosphere. The owner Thy is so very nice. It is now our favorite restaurant and we eat there daily. I would recommend the food to everyone.

• Visited June 2014