“1st stay here” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in St. John's
Moncton, NB
“1st stay here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

The restaurant is very tasty but the staff could be more friendly, it is NL after all. My room was a 1 bedroom suite (free upgrade - because of ongoing renos I'm sure my single room wasn't available). I was on the 4th floor and it was quiet during my stay. This hotel is in a business park with nothing to walk to so a car is a good idea. I was dissapointed when I asked for a proper yellow needle disposal container they had none available, very unsafe in this day and age. I was pleased when the front desk girl said she would address it with their health and safety committee (I hope she did).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank katlander

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Based on the website I thought we would be getting a larger, more modern room. I also thought we would have a Keurig machine in our room as the website stated. What we had was a tiny coffee maker that made "just alright" coffee. We waited in the morning to get a Keurig in the lobby since we saw the sign saying "Early Bird" service the evening before, and eventhough we checked out at 8:15 am, there was no coffee available. Just coffee, I know, but a disappointment nonetheless. The ceiling in the bathroom was peeling and the kitchen area was outdated. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. We ordered room service from their restaurant, PJ Billingtons, and that, too, was just alright. If I had to go back to St. John's overnight I might try another hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

St. John's
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

This was my second visit within a couple of months and I did enjoy my stay both times. The rooms are very spacious and clean!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Murray Premises Hotel
#3 of 24 in St. John's
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland
#7 of 24 in St. John's

Been to Ramada St. John's? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada St. John's

Property: Ramada St. John's
Address: 102-108 Kenmount Rd, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1B 3R2, Canada (Formerly Hotel St. John's)
Region: Canada > Newfoundland and Labrador > Newfoundland > St. John's
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#7 Family Hotel in St. John's
#8 Business Hotel in St. John's
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada St. John's 3*
Ramada St. John's recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation that included all guestrooms, public areas, restaurant and banquet/meeting rooms. All guestrooms are very tastefully decorated and are over-sized, offering free wireless hi-speed internet, large work desk, iron/board. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada St. John's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada St John`s Hotel St. John`s