This was the first time I stayed at a B&B and was a little nervous about it not knowing what to expect, but it was such a great experience. We were in room 2 and unfortunately were not able to stay at the B&B the whole time since it was already booked for the rest of the week. The room was beautiful, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was delicious each morning. Janet and her family do a wonderful job maintaining this gem. I really have no complaints about my stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical Queen Anne home c.1890, located in the heart of old St. John's. Spacious and airy, we provide our guests with a comfortable night's stay and a delicious homemade breakfast each morning. Minutes away from many of the most popular historic sites and attractions; we are on the doorstep to the East Coast Trail and inner city trail systems. We are happy to provide insight and suggestions into local sights and tours; we welcome everyone equally and hope to ensure an enjoyable visit. Bedrooms each have private en suite bathrooms, cable/DVD, desks and seating. WiFi and guest computer and printer. Fresh locally sourced breakfast included, made daily from scratch. Pantry with fridge/freezer, toaster and microwave provided for guest use and on-street parking is provided for all guests. Host/owner operated; within short walking distance to major attractions, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Wit's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Wit`s Hotel St. John`s
- At Wit's Inn Newfoundland, Canada