“Newfoundland treasure.”

Quality Hotel Harbourview
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in St. John's
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful position. Staff friendly.check-in efficient. Clean. Bed and pillows great. Bathroom and toiletries easy to use. Shower over bath but bath easy to get in. Restaurant on-site popular and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for room overlooking harbour . Interesting activities and not too noisy. I
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pauline3366
Managercn246, Manager at Quality Hotel Harbourview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. We appreciate the fact that you took the time to comment on the Quality Hotel St. John's.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I recently spent four nights at the Quality Hotel Harbourview while in St John's for work. The location was great, so easy to get to everything I needed to.
The room was very clean and large enough for the three of us who shared a room to be comfortable. A mini-fridge would have been nice so I wouldn't have to eat out for every meal but there was an ice machine down the hall so I could keep a few things cool.
The free underground parking was nice as there is very limited parking in downtown St John's. If you have a lot of things to carry in park on level 2 or 4 as they are the only levels with direct elevator access.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are nice and bright.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank missyanne19

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate the kind comments on your stay at the Quality Hotel St. John's.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was a very comfortable and clean hotel and close to all of the downtown attractions. The price of parking was included so it was a very good value. The onsite hotel was handy and not overpriced. There was no mini-fridge and it was missed.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here for one night. Check in was easy, but I think the receptionist may have been having a bad day. Room was clean. Free underground parking. Free wi-fi. Heads up that if you are looking for a mini-fridge we didn't have one in our room. Overall, it met out needs well and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your comments on your stay at the Quality Hotel St. John's.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

As a Choice Privilege member, I stayed at the Quality Hotel for my journey in St. John's, and I was not dissappointed overall. Great location, great view, all to experience a first time in the city.

Free underground parking, with elevator with access in the hotel. Parking was a concern for me before arriving, and I was happy completely.

I have to say the wireless internet was somewhat unreliable at times.

Bed was comfortable and room was clean.

My biggest disappointment: no fridge in my room. I think it should be a standard in all rooms.

Restaurant was good, with great view on the harbour.

Will go there again if I have the chance to go back to St. John's

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank dav2z

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your comments on your loyalty over the years.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I loved the view of the harbour and the hotel being walking distance to Signal hill and downtown.Not a good location in bad winter weather, entry is on steep hill. Hotel is showing it's age and need a fresh updating with new carpets. Staff are friendly, typical Newfoundlanders. Safe area for walking around, a lot of people out walking and jogging. Rooms could be brightened up and aren't cleaned as good as they could be. Overall it was a good stay for choice privilege points but I didn't get reconized as an Elite Choice Privileges member until I brought it up and they gave me a 10% discound for the restrauant. No breakfast included and fitness room was small but useable.

Room Tip: Ask for a water side room for best view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank capebretonerSydneyns

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am happy to say that the Quality Hotel will be undergoing a full upgrade this coming fall.

We hope that you will come back and visit us again.

Management and Staff Quality Hotel St. John's

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I just want to let you know we really enjoyed our stay. We stay for a weekend get away. The room was very clean, we had a great view of the narrows. The staff were excellent !! I would have to say everyone I encountered at the Quality Hotel went above and beyond anything I though possible.

Room Tip: Request a Harbor view corner room. The view is amazing the SUNRISE all I can say is WOW!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments. We really do appreciate the kind words and your business.

Thank you once again Management and Staff Quality Hotel