“Just like walking in to a freinds home” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Owner description: ENTRANCE at BATES HILL
newfoundland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Just like walking in to a freinds home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have been going to Soothe for a couple of years now but I don't know why I have not written a review. It is a great place with great staff. I never leave unsatisfied. The staff are fun and very professional. They take pride in their work. I have recommended Soothe to others and they have been totally impressed with the Spa. Great work Girls.
Denise

Visited May 2014
6 Thank DeeRayNewfoundland
SootheSpa, Owner at Soothe Downtown Spa, responded to this review, 28 March 2015
Denise,
Thank you for your review of Soothe Downtown Spa on Tripadvisor. Yes, we really do take "pride" in our work and are very happy you see that. We appreciate that you "have recommended Soothe to others and they have been totally impressed with the Spa". We look forward to seeing you soon.
All the best,
Gloria et all at Soothe

St. John's
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My pre wedding experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had a wonderful experience at soothe spa the day before my wedding. The staff was so friendly and very helpful. I was so very relaxed after I received a pedicure /manicure and facial. Special thanks to Amelia, who explained every step in taking care of me. The owner greeted me afterwards to ensure that all my needs were met and in case I had any questions. Absolutely wonderful experience. I will be returning...and bringing family and friends. I highly recommend that you go to Soothe Spa. You will be glad you did :)

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Ruby W
SootheSpa, Owner at Soothe Downtown Spa, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Hi Ruby,
Congratulations on your marriage! We are delighted that you had an "absolutely wonderful experience" in your pre-wedding spa services. Thank you for highly recommending Soothe Spa. We look forward to your return with your family and friends.
Best wishes,
Gloria & the gals at Soothe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful girls day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Last weekend myself my mom and my sister had pedicures at your establishment. What a wonderful and relaxing day it was. Your new location is stunning, the staff were incredible and very knowledgable and we were greeted with a smile and a cup of tea-perfect! Thanks again, we will be back!
Laura Halley

5 Thank Laura H
SootheSpa, Owner at Soothe Downtown Spa, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Laura,
we are delighted that you, your mom and your sister enjoyed your pedicures at Soothe. We are grateful that you had "a wonderful and relaxing day". Thank you for saying that our "new location is stunning, the staff were incredible and very knowledgable..."
We look forward to your return, with a smile,
Gloria et all at Soothe
ST JOHNS, Newfoundland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent Staff, Superior Products, Higher End”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been a customer of Soothe for many years. Both of their locations, new and old, have always been perfectly clean and well presented. The spa carries exclusive brand names for retail often hard to find in other stores.I have met the owner and the staff through my many visits to buy both gifts and personal items. I always have an awesome customer experience and feel I leave with the newest, best products.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank Karenna_11
SootheSpa, Owner at Soothe Downtown Spa, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Hi Karen,
We appreciate that you followed us to our new location. It's wonderful that you "always have an awesome customer experience". It's always a delight to see you!
Shanti - Peace,
Gloria & all gals at Soothe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Soothe,full body relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I needed a busy mompreneur treat day. The first ones after baby and this hit the sweet spot. A gem in downtown St. John 's.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank CindyMButt
SootheSpa, Owner at Soothe Downtown Spa, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Hi Cindy,
We are delighted that you chose Soothe for your post baby, mama treat and that you experienced a "full body relaxation" experience. Thank you so much for saying so.
With appreciation,