Fantastic location at the base of Signal Hill and only minutes walk from downtown. The staff were very friendly, and the price was excellent value for a clean, comfortable room, breakfast and phone calls. I agree with other comments that the breakfast area is very small, but this is only a minor issue. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local and national newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada